TRAVELING,relocating?.....safe havens

03 Feb 2021 07:31 #1 by homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2021 14:37 #2 by FredHayek
I guess it is all about what you are most scared about. I was just down in Mexico for a week and had a great time and only felt a little spooked about Covid-19 at the all night disco near our condo. I would have no trouble going back there for a couple weeks except the US is now requiring a Covid-19 test and also mandating that I stay at home for two weeks upon my return. China was supposedly a safe place in your article. Unless you advocate for democracy in Hong Kong or religious freedom in western China. You might not catch Covid-19 but you will catch time in a reeducation camp.
One of my old classmates in a reporter living in Hong Kong currently and he has been super quiet these last three years. I hope he can get him and his family transferred out soon.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Feb 2021 17:17 #3 by homeagain
HERE'S my take...the information on covid is changing so rapidly/the rules or suggestions are altered
almost daily. NOW they are suggesting double maskings to help with the mutation.

I have not gotten a shot (I am in the class that SHOULD)....I want to know WHICH VACCINE is being
given to me,U will not be given that information...going back for a second or third dose is NOT on my to do list....I will wait till the dust has settled, MORE CONCRETE understanding and being OFFERED A CHOICE
of what is injected into me. THEN, I will decide IF I want it.....I have never had the flu...until I get the flu shot.
So I try not to screw with my body....no more mammo,no colonoscopy,no vaccines,very little meds,I
have a pretty good understanding of my aging body and so with an x-ray and two MRIs I KNOW the
aged body is doing what is was made to do ....age.

WHEN this virus has cycled thru the population and wears it self out....probably FALL of this year. I
will feel a relief and continue my normal life (I see people wearing masks outside,walking their dogs alone
no other bodies around,I see people wearing masks in their cars, with no other occupants and I shake
my head in bewlderment.....)I am cautious, but NOT fearful

I am not fearful of the virus,I try to take the appropriate precautions and I just make my world alittle
smaller than it was.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds