One Year Ago Today: Colorado Shut Down

16 Mar 2021 10:14 #1 by FredHayek
I was at a restaurant with friends, Governor Polis was having a press conference and he was shutting down restaurants and bars. The place let us finish our beers and then kicked us out.

How was your Covid-19 year? My family and extended family did pretty well considering. Only one person out of thirty got Coronavirus and we all managed to keep working.

Any predictions on when the mask requirement goes away? 4th of July? Memorial Day? Colorado Statehood Day, August 1st? I am hoping for Memorial Day, but think the 4th is more likely.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Mar 2021 11:22 #2 by homeagain
TWO factor that must be considered for an "opening"...SPRING BREAK and the bacchanal that brings
bodies together. The variances (one in England that hit in Feb. was "scheduled' to be on shore here in March's end. SO-O-O APRIL will be a month of poss. misery. I would bet 4th of July or even later in the year
Labor Day.

17 Mar 2021 08:29 #3 by FredHayek
I am seeing plunging infection and death numbers from seniors since most have been fully vaccinated by now.
Still shocked at the numbers of people who refuse to take the vaccine. I saw a story yesterday where 400 state police in MA refuse to get their jabs.
You would think having contact with the public daily would encourage you to protect yourself.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds