Park County Police Blotter.

16 Jul 2010 09:10 #11 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Definately, there are a lot of misc. calls on here. AND no tickets issued, no revenue.... But remember folks, "it's election time". You have and will see just a little bit of "step up in these guys boots".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jul 2010 09:15 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Park County Police Blotter.
I wont read it...I'm not trolling, or trying to stir it up- I just don't think it's any of my business. I got the same creepy feeling listening to Mel Gibsons rant. Honest opinion-It's none of our business. It's like gwaking at a car wreck, which I do, but this, this I won't do. Other peoples misery is not entertainment

16 Jul 2010 13:54 - 16 Jul 2010 14:11 #13 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Park County Police Blotter.
weren't you leaving? I can't win the poll until you leave and come back....or did you do that already and I already lost the poll.

16 Jul 2010 14:10 #14 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Park County Police Blotter.
I found this part interesting--

"The Park County Sheriff’s Office responded to 12 animal control calls, 234 citizen assist calls with 14 paper services. There were 120 traffic calls and 3 welfare checks. The total was 383, including the following arrests-"

Having the names on there is not so cool especially since they have not been convicted. I think that some law enforcement agencies do that as a deterrent and I don't particularly care for that. But I would like to know the stats like above.

16 Jul 2010 15:43 #15 by 40coupe
Replied by 40coupe on topic Park County Police Blotter.
I differ from the Caped Crusader. I don't, and won't, slow to gawk at a car wreck. I do, however. read the Police Blotters. Don't want your name appearing in the Blotter? Easy. . .(for most of us): Don't do anything that would cause your name to be in the Police Blotter. Many Law Enforcement agencies find the published Police Blotter to be a very effective deterrent, and besides, the information therein is, in most cases, Public Information.

16 Jul 2010 15:49 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Park County Police Blotter.

40coupe wrote: I differ from the Caped Crusader. I don't, and won't, slow to gawk at a car wreck. I do, however. read the Police Blotters. Don't want your name appearing in the Blotter? Easy. . .(for most of us): Don't do anything that would cause your name to be in the Police Blotter. Many Law Enforcement agencies find the published Police Blotter to be a very effective deterrent, and besides, the information therein is, in most cases, Public Information.

It's snooping-

[imgleft:sxfr0amw] www.tvparty.com/bgifs18/bewitchedhouse07-2.jpg [/imgleft:sxfr0amw]

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds