Best songs for gym playlist

21 Sep 2010 09:05 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Best songs for gym playlist
Sara Bareilles I really love most of her stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2010 13:13 #12 by Travelingirl
SWEET! Thanks for all the suggestions! I like a good mix and didn't think of some of the artist posted! I'm anxious to get started with the download!

22 Sep 2010 09:26 #13 by ComputerBreath
The Twilight Zone by Golden Earring
A lot of ABBA songs...the beats are fantastic
Mony Mony by Billy Idol

22 Sep 2010 09:41 #14 by Travelingirl
Ah - ABBA - didn't think of them! Good suggestion!!

22 Sep 2010 10:27 #15 by The Viking

travelingirl wrote: Ah - ABBA - didn't think of them! Good suggestion!!

yeah I love ABBA too. The only thing that you have to watch out for is forgetting that you are listening to it on an IPOD. It is embarrasing when you realize you are singing out loud to them. It is easy to do. When you look up and people have stopped their workout to watch you. :VeryScared:

22 Sep 2010 12:09 #16 by HEARTLESS
Viking, your feminine side is getting scary. :VeryScared:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Sep 2010 12:44 #17 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote:

yeah I love ABBA too. The only thing that you have to watch out for is forgetting that you are listening to it on an IPOD. It is embarrasing when you realize you are singing out loud to them. It is easy to do. When you look up and people have stopped their workout to watch you. :VeryScared:

:lol: I wanna see that!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Sep 2010 13:59 #18 by ComputerBreath

The Viking wrote:

I'm too out of breath to sing along when I'm working out. But I was cooling down at my office one day, thinking that everyone else was either exercising or cleaning up and singing pretty loudly when one of my co-workers showed up. I think he was there for 5 minutes before I noticed him. And the look on his face was precious. All he said was that I shouldn't ever sing again!

23 Sep 2010 20:51 #19 by ScienceChic
Three more to add:
Can't Get You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue
Eeenie Meenie by Sean Kingston with Justin Bieber
Teenage Dream by Katy Perry

CB - You ignore those people who tell you shouldn't ever sing again!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Sep 2010 00:40 - 24 Sep 2010 00:47 #20 by Travelingirl
I know what you mean about the strange looks...I get them when I break out into dancing to music by the Stones!! The worst song I heard at the gym the other day was "Gravity" by John Mayer which is why I decided to make my own playlist!! I'm going to be in airports the next few days so I'll have time to listen to all the suggestions and get them downloaded! :music:

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds