Dancing With The Stars anyone?

22 Sep 2010 21:44 #21 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Dancing With The Stars anyone?
Good points Archer. I hope she can stay and loosen up a bit. I love to watch the transformations in all the dancers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Sep 2010 20:43 #22 by NorCan
So far I am just blown away by Jennifer Grey! She was on FIRE tonight in her quickstep. She is just a beautiful dancer and she looks amazing at age 50!
My God I hope I can dance like that when I am her age!
Go Baby!!!!

27 Sep 2010 20:59 #23 by NorCan
And Bristol... what a great effort - she's got some good energy for a shy young girl. I look forward to seeing her develop through the show.

27 Sep 2010 22:05 #24 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Dancing With The Stars anyone?
Norcan cute avatar. I have it DVRd I won't see it till morning. But looking forward to it.

28 Sep 2010 14:08 #25 by ComputerBreath
What is amazing about Jennifer Grey is that she had a titanium plate and 4 screws put in her neck last year and when they were doing that they found that her Thyroid was cancerous...

28 Sep 2010 15:23 #26 by ColoradoXprss

NorCan wrote: I hope Bristol Palin gets to stick around - what a sweetie! And she can move! (who knew??)

But as a die-hard Dirty Dancing fan, I have to say that Jennifer Grey is my pick. She was just lovely last night.

I have to agree with you here NorCan....Jennifer Grey...is awesome for 50 she is still as beautiful as ever and SHE CAN dance.... Patrick Swayze would be proud!! Miss him too!  :Thanks: :crossed:

28 Sep 2010 15:25 #27 by ColoradoXprss

Becky wrote: I agree with I am woman. The Hoff is just to much to take. I can't figure out which Jennifer Grey I like better. It is startling to see what plastic surgery can do. I thought she was very pretty before but she is equally pretty now. I am also hoping she is the winner.
Dirty Dancing is still one of my all time favorite movies.

Ditto.... Becky!!! We are on the same wave length there. :cool: :woo hoo:

28 Sep 2010 17:18 #28 by Sunshine Girl
She is 50!?! That's amazing! I love watching her. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds