Let's give a round of applause to 285Bound

22 Sep 2010 12:25 #1 by Nmysys
I was thinking ( I know, deep for me ), and I cannot believe what an absolute pleasure it has been for me to have been fortunate enough to find this site. I will admit, I have taken liberties with it, but I absolutely love what this forum has developed into. It is such a relief to be able to respond, unlike on the Slam, where we were so moderated, and not be in fear of being shutoff the site.

Bravo to you JMC for the excellent insight you had in setting up this site for us to enjoy. I applaud you sir.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2010 12:43 #2 by ScienceChic
:goodpost: :agree: :Happywave: :fireworks4: :Cheer :Cheer :notworthy: :Cheer: :Cheer: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :love2: :love2:

:Thank You: from me as well - a great site with oodles of potential and I'm very glad to be a part of it!

Here's to a future full of :hands: :drunk: :bookread: :blondmoment: :threadJacked: :bravo: :angry: :peace: :lightbulb: :frienddrink: :popcorn: rofllol :grouphug: :Mad :Love: :Whistle :football: :yinyang: :party :balloons:

(I don't think I'll ever be able to use that many smilies again! Someone else will have to put in the cute animals - I just couldn't get that mushy!)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Sep 2010 12:53 #3 by Local_Historian
Yep, what they said.

22 Sep 2010 12:57 #4 by HEARTLESS
Not a knock to Pinecam, but 285 Bound is way better. :thumbsup:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Sep 2010 13:04 #5 by JMC
Thanks for the kind words but without my partner Robyn this site would never exist. We both want to thank more people than possible that have improved and added so much.
We also know that this is a work in progress and has not come close to its full potential. We are looking forward to announcing some important news concerning our affiliate program.
Thanks again for all the support.
JMC and Cinnamongirl

22 Sep 2010 13:52 #6 by Nmysys
Didn't do it to kiss up to you BTW, really heartfelt and I thought appropriate.

Sciencechic: where in the world do you find all those emoticons? Great display.

Heartless: It wasn't mean to be a slam to Pinecam,

but this is :bash :bash :bash

22 Sep 2010 13:58 #7 by Sunshine Girl
I couldn't agree more. Franz and I love this site! A million thank you' to both Jim and Robyn for providing our wonderful community with such a valuable resource. Well done my friends! :nice

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 Sep 2010 14:10 #8 by BuyersAgent1
LOL, I'm reminded of the lady gushing over her boyfriend, who couldn't think up any comparative accolades so he simply said:
Ditto! :wave:

22 Sep 2010 14:29 #9 by NorCan
yep me too. 285Bound is a great site. Sorry it took me so long to stumble over here!

22 Sep 2010 14:40 #10 by The Viking
Not to mention how many great people that I have talked to for years on another site that I have finally got to meet through this one at the 285 picnic. And I got to have lunch yesterday with several people from here including a couple that I have debated with for a long time on another site but never met them until 285 came along. 285Bound is really bringing this community together. Thanks so much guys!! :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds