Skinbook: Facebook for 21st Century Nudists

31 May 2010 20:19 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Skinbook: Facebook for 21st Century Nudists

Sunshine Girl wrote: I used to live in Maui and know Mekena well (when it wasn't a nude beach of couse :wink: ). You look like you got your hand caught in the cookie jar. :biggrin: I don't know what I would have done in Lil Precious's position. Most likely it would have gone something like this:

1) Laugh and not be surprised that she was trying to hit on my man.
2) Admire the view right along with my hun.
3) Take off my clothes too.
4) Then his.
5) Take advantage of my guy (let's face it - you know he's gotta be ready to burst at this point). Ok, I'll do it for you... :TMI:
6) Wait and see if she stays and ignores us (or watches :wink: ) or gets uncomfortable and leaves.

Aloha! :sunshine:

Wow- You're somthin else..I was gonna have my wife sign up here, but now i'm afraid you might steal her away from me..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2010 20:21 - 31 May 2010 22:44 #12 by Sunshine Girl
You never know. :Whistle Ask anyone. rofllol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 May 2010 20:28 - 31 May 2010 20:56 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Skinbook: Facebook for 21st Century Nudists
Oh i'm sure you could..

Heres another funny story that happened that same day..I'm getting a snow cone at a little place near Mekena and here comes Alice Cooper..I never liked his music. I'm waiting for our snow cones and he butts in and starts ordering..I say "hold on grandpaw, i'm not done here" I forget what exactly was said but we had an semi lengthy exchange, and I remember saying "and BTW, your music sucks" before I left..I think he was with that indian looking guitar player from Aerosmith..I did'nt like thier music either. Later I played golf at the Stoufer and someone said Alice Cooper is staying here! I said "who cares!"

31 May 2010 20:33 #14 by FredHayek
And people are worried about losing their privacy on Facebook?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 May 2010 20:46 - 31 May 2010 22:44 #15 by Sunshine Girl

SS109 wrote: And people are worried about losing their privacy on Facebook?

:sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 May 2010 21:04 #16 by Blondie

:VeryScared: I guess it is all about how much you are willing to share, or how well you can spin a tale, some tales I believe, some are kind surprising, Some are pure crap, mostly :TMI: :blabla: and one ups-man-ship

31 May 2010 21:17 #17 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Skinbook: Facebook for 21st Century Nudists

If you are careful with your settings you should be fine. Most of the complaints are because of the default settings. Only real friends are on my page.

01 Jun 2010 03:18 #18 by Rockdoc
Now that is not something I really worry about. Anything on Fb about me is already in the public domain. This is especially true if you have published, competed in public events, etc. Then there genealogical records there for all to see. Birth and a multitude of family records appear in newspapers. Who are we trying to kid? I’m not going to post my bank records, passwords, , ss or, passport and naturalization numbers other critical information with an invitation for public viewing. They have my name, know where I was born and when, plus some other personal information. They know where I live too. BigFD. On top of that, only my friends can see what I post and have to say. I stay on top of the Fb settings by keeping an ear tuned for nuances that are not obvious, like having to go to other sites and opting out. That was devious for sure.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds