My avatar

04 Jun 2010 21:28 #11 by CC
Replied by CC on topic My avatar
I like your new nic and the avatar. It feels like I can see things through your eyes. Very cool.
My avatar is my bonehead baby. Duh! Brutus!
Are people really like their dogs? hmmmm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jun 2010 21:34 #12 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic My avatar
LOL Becky! That's funny. Your bonehead baby is adorable!

04 Jun 2010 21:41 #13 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic My avatar

LopingAlong wrote: I like both of them. (I started to write that I like it both ways and then caught myself. That just sounds baaaad.) :Embarrassed:

I changed my nic and my avatar, but kept DavisRanch here too. I just haven't activated it yet. I like looking at Luke's ears and I like loping along...

rofllol lol rofllol lol Who needs ViceLord to entertain us when we have you! :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

05 Jun 2010 06:33 #14 by JRSK
Replied by JRSK on topic My avatar

Sunshine Girl wrote: Where is that JRSK if that's not too personal a question.

It's WI.. My Home state! We were residence of the 285 community for 15 yrs; the last 5 we were living here int he summers and there during the school year. last May we made the final move back to here..

05 Jun 2010 06:36 #15 by JRSK

LopingAlong wrote: I like both of them. (I started to write that I like it both ways and then caught myself. That just sounds baaaad.) :Embarrassed:

I changed my nic and my avatar, but kept DavisRanch here too. I just haven't activated it yet. I like looking at Luke's ears and I like loping along...

I LOVE your new avatar!! I just want to give my Luke-N-Bock and big kiss and share a beer!!! "loping along" is perfect for you!! Post some picts of the whole pack for me please!!

05 Jun 2010 07:12 #16 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic My avatar

JRSK wrote: Yeah... I have the avatar back I LOVE so very much..
It is my view; my setting; my love; my life.....

Water is peaceful. It is the place where I migrate when I need to find my center. I'm glad you have the perfect setting for you.

My avatar is on a mountain top. This to is a place I find both exhilarating and peaceful, a perfect place to think. It seems every time I reach a mountaintop, I end up with somewhat of a thinker's pose. I had never thought about that until recently. I love playing with ideas and a mountain top is the summit of understanding. Apparently I chose that long ago without truly understanding why.

05 Jun 2010 08:06 #17 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic My avatar
My avatar is of one of the happiest times in my life with my daughter on our last trip to London together. It was taken on bank of the River Thames in London, with Charring Cross station in the background, across the river.

05 Jun 2010 08:12 #18 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic My avatar
JRSK, having grown up in Michigan I really, really love your view. Thanks for the lake fix!
My avatar is also our farm logo, so it also goes where I go. A good friend took the picture several years ago of one of our babies - she's grown up now but still loves to eat dandelions and acts like they're candy if you hold one out for her. Weird, but very entertaining.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

05 Jun 2010 09:06 #19 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic My avatar
I love all the background info on your avatars. I'll be out of town this weekend. JRSK got a cot? lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

05 Jun 2010 16:14 #20 by JRSK

Sunshine Girl wrote: I love all the background info on your avatars. I'll be out of town this weekend. JRSK got a cot? lol

Nope.. but we do have a guest house.. sleeps 4. Forth of July here is my favorite it's a HUGE party!! this cabin is crazy.. 20+ friends/family and we are the fireworks show for the entire lake. My husbands best friend is a professional pyro-tech. We launch off our pier and the neighbors piers on both sides of us. After the final cake is done exploding; everyone around the lake sings the Star Spangle banner together; lead by the summer camp b/c they have the PA system. I never make it through the evening w/out tearing up!

I will save the "first Crack" award story for later!! rofl

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds