I am giving 285bound.com my resignation....

17 Dec 2010 11:00 #1 by CinnamonGirl
I am giving 285bound.com my resignation.... was created by CinnamonGirl
LOL, Sorry but I got an email today saying that I won 1,000,000.00 (One million Euros Only) and a Dell laptop. I don't know how much that is but I think I will try going to the Caymans. See ya!

We are pleased to inform you about the release of the long awaited results of Sweepstakes promotion organized by Tele2.nl/Microsoft, in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products,
(F.P.S.) held this month of November,2010 in The Netherlands where your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 3rd category and therefore attracted a cash award of 1,000,000.00 (One million Euros Only) and a Dell laptop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2010 11:01 #2 by Local_Historian
LOL!

Enjoy the laptop!

17 Dec 2010 11:20 #3 by ScienceChic
Take me with you!!!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Dec 2010 11:26 #4 by Mr Peabody
Be sure to give them all your personal and financial information so they can get the money to you. And don't worry if there are any upfront fees necessary to release the funds. Congratulations on your good fortune.

17 Dec 2010 11:49 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic I am giving 285bound.com my resignation....

Mr Peabody wrote: Be sure to give them all your personal and financial information so they can get the money to you. And don't worry if there are any upfront fees necessary to release the funds. Congratulations on your good fortune.

Okay...... Getting my account number now so they can put it in there. I am so excited. I know you will miss me but just think about me sipping Kahlua on the beach. You can all come visit me. SC and I are running away.

17 Dec 2010 11:58 #6 by abc
Not quite as lucky as you but last week I got a letter from Canada saying I had won $250,000. All I needed to do was call a man and he would give me more details. After calling I would need to deposit the $4,500 check they sent me (covering the taxes due on the winnings) and then immediately send them one of my checks in the amount of $4,500.

17 Dec 2010 13:13 #7 by V_A
If you need connections on Grand Cayman please let me know. I know a couple of business owners and the President of a major bank (where you can store your $).

17 Dec 2010 13:28 #8 by Wayne Harrison
Funny they'd give you One Million Euros ($1.3 Million USD) AND throw in a laptop -- like you couldn't buy that with the money. It's like giving you a car and throwing in a free set of towels.

I just got a PayPal notice that $147 had been approved as payment to some company and that if I wanted to dispute it or cancel the payment to click on the link (which was www.paypal.com/yadyada ), but when I moused over the paypal link a completely different address showed up in my browser nav bar. Anyway, I clicked on it so I could put "FU" in the form asking for my paypal log-in and password but Firefox blocked it with a screen that said it was a known identity theft site. Nice to know Firefox is on the ball.

17 Dec 2010 13:57 #9 by Martin Ent Inc
I've won so much money over the years, and I have the youngest skin, largest member, can have a romantic moment at anytime, and will live forever thanks to SPAM.

17 Dec 2010 14:03 #10 by TPP
You think regular Spam is good, TRY BACON SPAM!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds