Belgian Soccer Fan’s Marriage Proposal Rejected

28 Dec 2010 08:39 #1 by Wayne Harrison
Can you imagine arranging your marriage proposal to happen during a soccer game, with everyone in the stands watching as you ask your girlfriend to marry you? What happens if it doesn't work out the way you expected?

[youtube:2aykajlv]
[/youtube:2aykajlv]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Dec 2010 08:46 #2 by Rockdoc
You could see right from the beginning she was ready to run.

28 Dec 2010 08:50 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Belgian Soccer Fan’s Marriage Proposal Rejected
I think these are orchestrated.

28 Dec 2010 10:09 #4 by ScienceChic
Wow that was painful. If it was orchestrated they did a very good job acting - the emotions on their faces looked genuine.

I never have understood that desire for public marriage proposals. I let my hubby know when we picked out rings that if he dared try it, I'd turn him down flat in front of everyone in the most embarrassing way possible! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Dec 2010 10:15 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Belgian Soccer Fan’s Marriage Proposal Rejected
The reason I think so--- It seems to me they would just pretend in front of everyone, then talk later. When they run away like that it just seems unlikely and these are happening at all these sporting events that end up on the news. I guess I am just being cynical.

[youtube:bt13xoi3]
[/youtube:bt13xoi3]

[youtube:bt13xoi3]
[/youtube:bt13xoi3]

28 Dec 2010 12:02 #6 by AV8OR
Are there any CheeseHead rejections?

28 Dec 2010 15:47 #7 by Residenttroll returns

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds