70's & 80's Music & Videos (Love Songs, Memories, etc)

30 Dec 2010 21:25 #11 by Residenttroll returns
TG, I'm stayin' alive...warm I mean.

How about some Hall and Oates...
[youtube:d3wjj8lu]
[/youtube:d3wjj8lu]
[youtube:d3wjj8lu]
[/youtube:d3wjj8lu]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Dec 2010 21:50 #12 by Residenttroll returns
Flash back TG....Bernie Huggins and Key Largo...remember that one?
[youtube:wo5szj3r]
[/youtube:wo5szj3r]

...and the classic The Pina Colada Song....
[youtube:wo5szj3r]
[/youtube:wo5szj3r]

30 Dec 2010 22:09 #13 by Travelingirl
well...you remember how much fun it was "stayin' alive" with the Bee Gees?? And I bet you looked HOT in that sweet, baby blue leisure suit...yeah baby!!

[youtube:1vq9iw4k]
[/youtube:1vq9iw4k]

and in HS I was sure this song was just for me!

[youtube:1vq9iw4k]
[/youtube:1vq9iw4k]

30 Dec 2010 22:11 #14 by Travelingirl
Love love love Hall & Oates and Key Largo...really takes me back! Thinking it's time for a glass of wine to sip in front of that fire RT!!

30 Dec 2010 22:11 #15 by Sunshine Girl
Love all of these songs especially the Key Largo song. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 Dec 2010 22:15 #16 by Travelingirl

Sunshine Girl wrote: Love all of these songs especially the Key Largo song. :heart:

Me too SG. It reminds me of fun times living in San Diego and playing at the beach all summer long.

30 Dec 2010 22:19 #17 by Sunshine Girl

travelingirl wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Love all of these songs especially the Key Largo song. :heart:

Me too SG. It reminds me of fun times living in San Diego and playing at the beach all summer long.

Oh, I know what you mean. We sure had some of THE best music back then. Night, night all!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

30 Dec 2010 22:59 #18 by LadyLiberty

travelingirl wrote:

******************************************, and I'm sure glad your laptop was working for all the fun you've been having on the Internet. I think I like the old tune, "I Can See Clearly Now."

"We dare not forget that we are the heirs of that first revolution."

31 Dec 2010 00:00 #19 by Residenttroll returns
How about this song? I was just 7 years old when this went Gold. This brings back memories of the time my mom and dad took me down to the infamous Hay Street in Fayetteville, NC (Fayettenam) to a great little Italian restaurant. To visit Hay Street during the height of the Vietnam war was like visiting Las Vegas and New Orleans coupled with a surged of young men who thought they could possibly die within the next few weeks.

In any case, while at the restaurant, I still today can remember putting coins in the tableside juke box to play the song.

[youtube:3d5rci0r]
[/youtube:3d5rci0r]

31 Dec 2010 12:10 #20 by Travelingirl
I remember dancing around the kitchen to "Knock 3 Times" with my sisters when we were just little girls!

This is my all-time favorite 60's...still love to dance around the kitchen when I hear it!

[youtube:bh7o2to6]
[/youtube:bh7o2to6]

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds