Where is MsMam

09 Jun 2010 08:03 #11 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Where is MsMam

Becky wrote: LOL MsMam on the snacks.
In my youth...I understood that if I ate something...I could drink longer LOL
(SHHHHHHH....don't tell my grown kids I said that)

rofllol Love your new avatar!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2010 08:08 #12 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Where is MsMam
You find the best avatars!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jun 2010 16:32 #13 by JRSK
Replied by JRSK on topic Where is MsMam
Everyday FB tells me MsMam and I should be friends... I'll continue to wait for the invite!!! :Whistle
I'm sure she is just busy with all her OTHER FB friend requests!! LOL...

20 Jun 2010 23:14 #14 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Where is MsMam

JRSK wrote: Everyday FB tells me MsMam and I should be friends... I'll continue to wait for the invite!!! :Whistle
I'm sure she is just busy with all her OTHER FB friend requests!! LOL...

Hmmm - It doesn't tell me? Who are YOU? :) I like friends :)

21 Jun 2010 06:56 #15 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Where is MsMam
JRSK is trouble, I tell ya. Pure trouble. One of the biggest mouths I know when she believes in something and a heart that's even bigger! And a good friend who will watch your back and be loyal to the end. I miss ya, JRSK. Told R what you thought my b-day gift should be and he laughed and told me I'd hate the hot, humid days and the big bugs that bite. I told him he was probably right and then reminded him about the loons.........

I thought you two knew each other already?

27 Jun 2010 04:26 #16 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Where is MsMam

LopingAlong wrote: JRSK is trouble, I tell ya. Pure trouble. One of the biggest mouths I know when she believes in something and a heart that's even bigger! And a good friend who will watch your back and be loyal to the end. I miss ya, JRSK. Told R what you thought my b-day gift should be and he laughed and told me I'd hate the hot, humid days and the big bugs that bite. I told him he was probably right and then reminded him about the loons.........

I might? I like those kind of folks :)

27 Jun 2010 06:46 #17 by JRSK

MsMAM wrote:

LopingAlong wrote: JRSK is trouble, I tell ya. Pure trouble. One of the biggest mouths I know when she believes in something and a heart that's even bigger! And a good friend who will watch your back and be loyal to the end. I miss ya, JRSK. Told R what you thought my b-day gift should be and he laughed and told me I'd hate the hot, humid days and the big bugs that bite. I told him he was probably right and then reminded him about the loons.........

I might? I like those kind of folks :)

rofllol I do have a big mouth and I'm not afraid to use it when needed!! and not for gossip or anger... I miss you too Loping! Some day you adn R will need to venture here! The heat and humidity is Awesome!! especially living on the lake! The bugs aren't bad this year or maybe I'm just use to them again!! and the Loons; oh they are my favorite.. I saw a huge black bear the other day.. he/she was just beautiful! Hugs to you all..

MsMAM; we have never met.. I just know of you through mutual friends from PC and FB.. because several of my FB friends are also friends with you; FB suggest we may know eachother. I was the one who set up the 285mtnlife group on FB..

27 Jun 2010 07:27 #18 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Where is MsMam
You should put your location in your profile so we know where you are talking about.

27 Jun 2010 07:44 #19 by JRSK

Wayne Harrison wrote: You should put your location in your profile so we know where you are talking about.

There you go!!! :biggrin:

28 Jun 2010 07:02 #20 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Where is MsMam
Someday, JRSK, someday. We'll come visit and go to a Packers game!

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds