Did anyone post a Super Bowl favorite commercial thread?

07 Feb 2011 19:47 #1 by CinnamonGirl
If not my favorites were the VW bug and the Chrysler one was awesome. I didn't like any of the others, really.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 20:00 #2 by pineinthegrass
I'm not sure if I saw the VW bug one, or maybe I missed it. I did like the one about Detroit, though. Classy move by Chrysler. But why is Eminem in need of doing commercials?

I liked seeing Rosanne Barr get smashed by a log in the head. :) But it was kind of a ripoff from the Betty White one where she got tackled last year.

Also the hot body gal, then the Joan Rivers face. But that's been done before too.

The Motorolla one with their version of an IPad was interesting. It was a 1984 thing similar to what Apple did many years ago for the Mac.

And I think I've had enough talking infants. Yes, some are still OK, but it's way over done now.

07 Feb 2011 22:58 #3 by CC
My fav was the Darth Vader/VW commercial. Very cute.

08 Feb 2011 05:20 #4 by LOL

pineinthegrass wrote: I liked seeing Rosanne Barr get smashed by a log in the head. :)

That was hands down the best one. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Feb 2011 10:40 #5 by FredHayek
I loved the Rosanne Barr one too, but I thought it was a lot more mean sprited than the Betty White one. I was horrified by the BW commercial, but laughed at the RB.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Feb 2011 12:19 #6 by RivendaleFarms
I'm originally from Michigan just north of Detroit, so loved the Chrysler ad for Detroit. Also liked the Bridgestone ad with the beaver, but nothing really stuck out enough that I'll remember it next year. (Unlike the Tobasco ad with the mosquito from several years ago that still cracks me up just thinking about it!)

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds