Please point me to the Music Forum

07 Feb 2011 21:05 #1 by Opus007
Thinking about opening a Internet Music Site. Maybe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2011 21:18 #2 by Opus007
Please move this to the proper forum. I have about 500 Gig of music and more Albums than I can count. Just wondering if anyone might have interest in 50's 60's 70's music. Have newer stuff too.

07 Feb 2011 22:56 #3 by CC
I think a music forum is an outstanding idea. I would love to rummage through your record collection!

08 Feb 2011 00:09 #4 by Opus007
The Wife and i have bought a home in Bailey. But we won't be moving til Spring. We love music, books, crafts, History. I am trying to make all the music FLAC. If all goes well, we will have a really cool Boze system.

08 Feb 2011 02:50 #5 by jonascripe
Count me in I have about 70gig of unsorted music mostly mp3 but alot of flac as well. I have also been playing with some music sharing/streaming computer setups. As in one main media server that can share music to any other computer in the home or even over the net. I already have it setup to stream music anywhere in my home even to my cell phone but I have not tested it over the net just yet. All I needed was a little free software and a old 500mhz computer someone gave me. If your at all interested let me know. I also wanted to recommend http://www.exactaudiocopy.de a very good and free cd copying program that will support FLAC and many others as well.

08 Feb 2011 19:17 #6 by jonascripe
Would anyone else be interested in starting a local music group?

08 Feb 2011 19:20 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Please point me to the Music Forum
We could easily start a group for you guys if you want it. I think a singles group would be great as well.

08 Feb 2011 19:30 #8 by Opus007
Hmmmm, What is a " Music Group " ? Should I get permission from my wife ?

09 Feb 2011 19:01 #9 by Opus007
Are we allowed to share musuc secrets ? Like good places to get music ? Good places to share music ?

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds