Dancing with the stars Rumors.

18 Feb 2011 14:06 #1 by CinnamonGirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Feb 2011 14:40 #2 by ScienceChic
Him and Lorenzo Lamas - I'd like to see both their dance partners drop their sorry butts and then stomp on them.

Candace Cameron would be cool! I've also heard Lindsay Lohan and Portia de Rossi. Lohan's got too many legal issues right now to contend with, or she would've been a good choice. Would love to see Portia! Also brought up was Rob Lowe - yes!

Luckily, Al Sharpton has rejected them. Again. Whew!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Feb 2011 14:41 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Dancing with the stars Rumors.
Lorenzo Lamas is way cute. I could watch that!

18 Feb 2011 15:48 #4 by Grady
one can only hope. :biggrin: :biggrin:

[youtube:1za2h3e0]
[/youtube:1za2h3e0]

18 Feb 2011 17:53 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Since when did political figures qualify as stars?

18 Feb 2011 18:06 #6 by ScienceChic
Since Tom DeLay? I haven't been following DWTS until just recently (Ochocinco pulled me in with that smile and flirtation!), were there any other political figures before him?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Feb 2011 18:10 #7 by CinnamonGirl
I don't think so.

Tom Delay sucked big time. At least find someone that can dance.

28 Feb 2011 22:35 #8 by CinnamonGirl

01 Mar 2011 10:01 #9 by pineinthegrass
I can't think of any other past polititions, but there was conservative pundit (and awful dancer) Tucker Carlson, and of course Sarah Palin's daughter.

Conservative politition/witch Christine O'Donnel was supposedly invited for this year...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-with-stars-courting-tea-party-christine-odonnell-12015.php

Anyway, this year's cast looks rather ho hum to me. Haven't heard of several of them (most of the women).

Edited to add I just remembered one other politition, or former one. Former Cincinnati Democrat mayor, Jerry Springer.

01 Mar 2011 14:33 #10 by CinnamonGirl
They should call it "I hope I become a star after I am on dancing with the stars" LOL

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds