Last Post Thread.

01 Jun 2010 09:05 #71 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic Last Post Thread.
Photo fish, congratulations! Please PM us your address and we will get that to you. Thanks for playing, guys.

The thread will continue for next month too.

285 Bound Staff

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2010 10:40 #72 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Last Post Thread.
Oh, I didn't forget. :wink: I hate coffee so I thought Photo-fish would appreciate it more than me!

I just wanted to be the first to congratulate him/her while making sure I didn't post before 12:00! :woo hoo: Hope you enjoy it!!

Now, if there's an Amazon.com gift card up for grabs next month, I WILL be ruthless! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Jun 2010 10:46 #73 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Last Post Thread.

Science Chic wrote: Oh, I didn't forget. :wink: I hate coffee so I thought Photo-fish would appreciate it more than me!

I just wanted to be the first to congratulate him/her while making sure I didn't post before 12:00! :woo hoo: Hope you enjoy it!!

Now, if there's an Amazon.com gift card up for grabs next month, I WILL be ruthless! :biggrin:

That was most thoughtful. It's a random act of kindness, acts like that mean so much Thank you I'm not sure I would have been as thoughtful. Thank goodness I got busy with work and forgot. :woo hoo:
I'm not a Starbucks fan. One weak cup of coffee a day is it for me. I prefer McDonald's over Starbucks, so that ought to tell you something.

01 Jun 2010 11:10 #74 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Last Post Thread.
Starbucks has some really great teas. I'm not wild about their coffee either

01 Jun 2010 11:36 #75 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Last Post Thread.
Really?, Well now I'll have to ask Wiffie to pick up some... Thanks.
Suggestions?????

01 Jun 2010 12:10 #76 by JMC
I'm partial to their green tea

01 Jun 2010 14:22 #77 by TPP
Thx, I also like Green Tea.

01 Jun 2010 20:03 #78 by JMC

Science Chic wrote: Oh, I didn't forget. :wink: I hate coffee so I thought Photo-fish would appreciate it more than me!

SC, I love Amazon (kindle too) but would like to keep the prizes to local biz. Any suggestions on what people want? let us know

01 Jun 2010 21:41 #79 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Last Post Thread.
I would also make the time earlier than midnight, if you do it again. Some of us have to work the next day.

02 Jun 2010 05:50 #80 by TPP
True.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds