Let's make this interesting.....

09 Jun 2010 20:02 #11 by Sunshine Girl

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Ok, I pick 6/11/10 at 10:02pm ......I bet you're worried what the heck I have up my sleeve then huh!?! :biggrin: :wink:

:faint:

rofllol :rofl rofllol :rofl :Whistle Gotcha scared now huh? :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2010 20:08 #12 by LopingAlong
I pick June 12, 4:15 pm

09 Jun 2010 20:13 - 12 Jun 2010 09:14 #13 by Moab
Saturday June 12, 2010 4:20pm since I'm 420 friendly :crossed:

09 Jun 2010 20:18 #14 by ScienceChic
June 14th at 7:30pm.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Jun 2010 20:19 #15 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Ok, I pick 6/11/10 at 10:02pm ......I bet you're worried what the heck I have up my sleeve then huh!?! :biggrin: :wink:

You are going to post all over the other sites that there are topless pictures of you that will be posted at 10 PM aren't you? rofllol

09 Jun 2010 20:21 #16 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Let's make this interesting.....

You are going to post all over the other sites that there are topless pictures of you that will be posted at 10 PM aren't you?

Would you please stop giving her ideas.

09 Jun 2010 20:23 - 09 Jun 2010 20:31 #17 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

You are going to post all over the other sites that there are topless pictures of you that will be posted at 10 PM aren't you? rofllol

Close. They are pics of you that may, or may, not involve some over zealous bananas. :banana: :banana: :banana: Now you ruined the surprise.

Maybe that came out wrong. I just thought that one thru. Better idea.....we'll raffle you off on a date and the ending time will be 10:02pm that night. That is ok with you isn't it? Think of it as I good cause. I win $50, you get a date (not like you need more but...) and you give the money to charity. rofllol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jun 2010 20:28 #18 by ScienceChic
Well, crap. And here I was just hoping for some controversy this weekend that would need to be talked about after work Monday! :wink: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Jun 2010 20:29 #19 by JMC

Science Chic wrote: Well, crap. And here I was just hoping for some controversy this weekend that would need to be talked about after work Monday! :wink: :biggrin:

Plenty of time SC,

09 Jun 2010 20:30 #20 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

You are going to post all over the other sites that there are topless pictures of you that will be posted at 10 PM aren't you?

Would you please stop giving her ideas.

I am a single guy living alone with 2 dogs. I will take pictues! :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds