Jeffco School Dist Cuts 40 million dollars, closes schools

12 Mar 2011 17:57 #11 by Local_Historian

SS109 wrote: I know a teacher in North Jeffco and her classes are expanding to 45 students.

45- damn. And I thought 35 was pushing it for the hormone age - 12- 14. Tell your friend she's a damn saint.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Mar 2011 06:03 #12 by deltamrey
Hummmmmmmseems LH is NOT a good source of info........only two closures - I bet there will be more - why should non-mountain residents in JEFFCO pay for our schools up here - this will not stand as the depopulation continues.

13 Mar 2011 20:25 #13 by Local_Historian
They pay for all the schools - just like WE pay for jeffco schools not up here. We all paid when Arvada went through some serious transitions.

BTW, Del - YOU were the one asserting that schools UP HERE were closing, not me. I asked you more than once to tell us which ones are so low UP HERE that they were going to close - very much YOUR assertion, no one elses - yet you never could come up with any. I posted an article - which I did not write, look again - and offered NO info on which schools would close or where.

Nor did I start this thread. In fact, all I've said in this thread is that SS109's friend is a damn saint.

But nice try at deflecting from yourself, trying to pass your obvious ignorance off on others. Keep on spouting crap.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds