GEOGRAPHY LESSON

23 Mar 2011 12:47 #1 by Grady
GEOGRAPHY LESSON was created by Grady
It is amazing how often we speak of these countries and don't really know where they are.
Drag the country's name onto the map. There is no humbling score nor time limit; this exercise is a learning tool. Don't fear making an error. Once you finish the puzzle, you will be far more educated about this very intense section of our world. You think you know the countries? Wait.

I did fairly well on most of the test, but hosestly I had to guess on the central afician countries, and the Stans were a bit of trouble, but I remembered reading some ride reports on ADVrider.com where riders had written about traveling through the Stans that helped.

[center:ovfqdt2j]Map Game[/center:ovfqdt2j]

If you want to read about some amazing motorcycle rides and see some great pictures [url=http://www.advrider.com:ovfqdt2j]click here[/url] the link will take you to advrider.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Mar 2011 13:18 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GEOGRAPHY LESSON
I eventually got them all to the right places but like you had problems with the middle African states and the former USSR stans.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Mar 2011 21:17 #3 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic GEOGRAPHY LESSON
Did real well on all but those on the African Cont. Those along the Suez Canal I got right and the rest were fairly easy, but I have been over there many times and as an Army Brat grew up in Europe so it helped but failed on those in Africa

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds