Buckhorn Exchange

27 Mar 2011 21:30 #11 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic Buckhorn Exchange
CG- you would be amazed at how good buffalo is - and is for you. You should try it once.

To MPaul - seen pictures of the place, but I have never been there yet. I plan to go someday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Mar 2011 08:49 #12 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Buckhorn Exchange

Royal Yoga wrote:

major bean wrote: Buffalo is good for the heart and spirit, if eaten well. You must be full of happiness whenever you sit to consume the buffalo. Friends must attend the meal with smiles of contentment. Talk to the buffalo. Thank it as if it were alive and could understand you. A simple acknowledgment that you are aware of being in the presence of a sentient being who is worthy of your respect, who died for you, and from whom you wish a favor. Take small bites, chew it slowly and mindfully, eat in silence. Eating your first buffalo is a spiritual experience in which you commune with the earth, the sky, and the eagle.

I don't eat red meat MB, but I like what you wrote. We need to translate that into German for the original poster :thumbsup:

Büffel ist gut für das Herz und den Geist, wenn gegessen gut. Sie müssen voll von Glück sein, wenn Sie sitzen, den Büffel zu verbrauchen. Freunde müssen die Mahlzeit mit Lächeln der Zufriedenstellung besuchen. Sprechen Sie mit dem Büffel. Danken Sie ihm, als wenn es lebend war, und könnte Sie verstehen. Eine einfache Anerkennung dass Sie sind sich bewusst ist in der Anwesenheit von einem empfindungsfähigen ist, von wem würdig von Ihrer Rücksicht ist, die für Sie gestorben ist, und, von dem Sie einen Gefallen wünschen. Nehmen Sie kleine Bisse, kauen Sie es langsam und aufmerksam, essen Sie in Stille. Ihren ersten Büffel zu essen, ist eine geistige Erfahrung, in der Sie mit der Erde, dem Himmel, und dem Adler beeinträchtigen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds