*Whew* They let me in...

11 Jun 2010 19:07 #31 by Wayne Harrison
What about the Highlander restaurant or whatever it was across the street from the old Safeway? It went through so many name changes through the years.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2010 19:10 #32 by AspenValley

Wayne Harrison wrote: What about the Highlander restaurant or whatever it was across the street from the old Safeway? It went through so many name changes through the years.

Did it? Seems to me it was The Highlander for a long, long time, then maybe right before they bulldozed it to fit in the bank building it went through two or maybe three different names? But I do think it was the Highlander for at least 20 years, maybe more.

11 Jun 2010 19:16 #33 by Wayne Harrison
I'd forgotten the bank was over there first and had to move again....

12 Jun 2010 00:06 #34 by Local_Historian

RivendaleFarms wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Don't know if it is good to see you :Whistle . Welcome aboard gal. What took you so long to get here...and no damn excuses either.

Maybe she took the longer route by way of the Yellow Barn?

Dimplzzz, there's a new thread in here under Colorful Colorado about things we all wished we knew when we moved to the mountains - I hope we'll see a post from you there regarding using local landmarks in driving directions!

She was looking for where the hot dog used to be.

:wave:
Neener, neener - just cause you zumba, doesn't mean you can catch me - especially if I'm in the car!

12 Jun 2010 08:39 #35 by Cupcake
Replied by Cupcake on topic *Whew* They let me in...
I'm not taking the bait...nope, not gonna do it....nuh-uh, no way.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds