ugliest Mt. folks

31 Mar 2011 17:54 #11 by Silent Lucidity
Replied by Silent Lucidity on topic ugliest Mt. folks
The Loaf-n-Jug in Bailey at any given moment fer sure, but, I may be one of em. lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Mar 2011 18:51 #12 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic ugliest Mt. folks
All the "damn Yankees" are short, fat, and ugly no matter what community in which they reside.

Regards,
Major Bean

01 Apr 2011 00:07 #13 by AlpineMike
Replied by AlpineMike on topic ugliest Mt. folks
Ugly is having a bad attitude towards life and not being polite to people.
Most "mountain" folk I encounter have a good overall attitude. Even on bad days I notice many Coloradan foothill and mountain residents are still polite. The attitude sucks on people's bad days, but at least we acknowledge each others existence and possible hardship. This may apply to any small town U.S.A, but I see it here and in most places in Colorado.
None the less...most everyone has something to say about ugly weather.
What IS ugly is the lack of moisture and red flag fire danger in the front range! Evacuation is ugly.

01 Apr 2011 06:20 #14 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic ugliest Mt. folks

AlpineMike wrote: Ugly is having a bad attitude towards life and not being polite to people.
Most "mountain" folk I encounter have a good overall attitude. Even on bad days I notice many Coloradan foothill and mountain residents are still polite. The attitude sucks on people's bad days, but at least we acknowledge each others existence and possible hardship. This may apply to any small town U.S.A, but I see it here and in most places in Colorado.
None the less...most everyone has something to say about ugly weather.
What IS ugly is the lack of moisture and red flag fire danger in the front range! Evacuation is ugly.

Good answer!

01 Apr 2011 07:15 #15 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic ugliest Mt. folks

Science Chic wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: Kings Valley has some fuglies for sure.

No doubt! It was even worse before me and EM moved out! :thumbsup:

Good thing the petition process worked and we didn’t have to show up with torches and pitchforks.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Just Kidding

The folks who are there now is not an improvement Wooof.

01 Apr 2011 08:12 #16 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic ugliest Mt. folks
Old Hippies with Meth habits - all over unfortunately.

01 Apr 2011 09:46 #17 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic ugliest Mt. folks

Grady wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: Kings Valley has some fuglies for sure.

No doubt! It was even worse before me and EM moved out! :thumbsup:

Good thing the petition process worked and we didn’t have to show up with torches and pitchforks.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Just Kidding

The folks who are there now is not an improvement Wooof.

rofllol That made my day! Thanks!

I still need to remember to bring the playset rings up with me sometime and get them to the new owners. Then I can toilet paper your house too! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Apr 2011 11:46 #18 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic ugliest Mt. folks
The play set is gone.
On anothe note B. Beaver is doing a major remodel and expansion on his place. No you can't TP my house

01 Apr 2011 12:06 #19 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic ugliest Mt. folks

Grady wrote: The play set is gone.
On anothe note B. Beaver is doing a major remodel and expansion on his place. No you can't TP my house

Wow, that makes me sad. I hope they sold it to someone who could use it and didn't just trash it. That was made of all-heart redwood and would last years if taken care of properly.

Mr. B was getting permits to do that remodeling before we left - glad to hear he's finally getting his house the way he wants it! Tell him we said Hi next time you see him please!

Aww, you're no fun! I've never TP'd anyone's house - don't you want to be the first?! <batting eyelashes> :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds