IMHS RAFFLE RESULTS- the animals are WINNERS!

21 May 2012 08:03 #1 by IMHS
THANK YOU, everyone, who particpated in the IMHS spring fundraising raffle this year and attended our annual meeting to celebrate the past year's achievements for the animals!

We sold 1086 tickets and the total net income from the raffle was $2,375. The animals came out victorious, but they weren't the only winners! We were delighted that 4 of the prize winners attended the meeting, and seeing the looks of surprise and hearing the cheers for the prize winners was really a blast!

Prizes winners are:

Grand Prize: Home Theater System Ticket #2041
Kindle Fire Package including 5 accessories and a $50 Amazon Gift Card Ticket #2217
World Tour of Red Wines Package of 12 bottles, including rechargeable corkscrew Ticket # 2264
$150 of King Soopers Gift Cards Ticket #2736
$100 Cash Ticket #2588

All winners have been notified. BIGGIE thanks to the kind folks at BIGGIE LIQUOR for their donation to make the coveted World Tour of Wine package a big incentive for folks to play in this raffle!

This raffle and drawing were a lot of fun and THANK YOU, again, to everyone who played to win and to support our vital work for animals!

Marta Anderson
Shelter Director
OPEN 7 DAYS/WEEK FOR ADOPTIONS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 May 2012 12:16 #2 by ScienceChic
Congrats to the winners! I'm bummed I didn't get the wine, but happy for everyone who won, especially the fuzzy ones!

Let's do it again next year!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds