Brooks Place Tavern

04 Jul 2011 13:21 #11 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Brooks Place Tavern
I love french onion soup is there a particular day that they make it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jul 2011 13:23 #12 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Brooks Place Tavern
It's one of my favorite places to eat too! Their mushroom soup was a little salty, but tasty! I usually get one of their salads, and have some salmon added. I like going in and sitting at the bar after a day of driving around Conifer, having a beer and chatting with the owners and staff - they are friendly and good conversationalists!

I haven't been there for happy hour either RF - we should make a night of that! Or karaoke!!!! :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jul 2011 13:37 #13 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Brooks Place Tavern
On the soup, I don't know if they have a schedule for it, but they've made it on request if we've called in a couple days before. (Yup, they kind of spoil us there!)

SC, I know they have karaoke contests, don't know the regular schedule. For the most part I (wisely) quit singing in public about the exact same time I quit drinking. (Ok, Cat Crap Hill has inspired the occasional burst of show tunes, but normally only in the car or while shearing her goats.) Superhubby unlimited, Cat Crap Hill, and several others usually try to hit Friday happy hour (they all get off work before I do) - bet you could talk the Wiley Fox into joining, too, especially if she knew you were going to be in the neighborhood!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

04 Jul 2011 17:34 #14 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Brooks Place Tavern

RivendaleFarms wrote: On the soup, I don't know if they have a schedule for it, but they've made it on request if we've called in a couple days before. (Yup, they kind of spoil us there!)

SC, I know they have karaoke contests, don't know the regular schedule. For the most part I (wisely) quit singing in public about the exact same time I quit drinking. (Ok, Cat Crap Hill has inspired the occasional burst of show tunes, but normally only in the car or while shearing her goats.) Superhubby unlimited, Cat Crap Hill, and several others usually try to hit Friday happy hour (they all get off work before I do) - bet you could talk the Wiley Fox into joining, too, especially if she knew you were going to be in the neighborhood!

Kareoke is every Friday night and I have heard they are bringing in some pretty good crowds for that. Steve and Janice have become like family and they are not only some great local owners but also they really contribute to the community.

05 Jul 2011 00:29 #15 by MoCat
Replied by MoCat on topic Brooks Place Tavern
Potato skins are excellent

05 Jul 2011 16:00 #16 by unlimited
Replied by unlimited on topic Brooks Place Tavern
Let's not forget the great beer selection! Their wait staff and bartenders are amazing (Mia and Taryn are some of the best I've seen in my
20+ years in the corridor). Really comfortable place to park for a bit. Drop by on Friday afternoon & say hi.

05 Jul 2011 17:55 #17 by Lucky
Replied by Lucky on topic Brooks Place Tavern
I really enjoy their chili.

05 Jul 2011 20:02 #18 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Brooks Place Tavern
I like the Chili too, I think it is called Guiness chili in a bowl or a cup. Just the right amount of "kick" and flavor. The Beer selection is also good, and they are good about talking to customers about the beer selection and suggestions. I also like it when bars have a beer list on the table, makes it easier to order.
Cheers! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

17 Mar 2013 17:09 #19 by FOS
Replied by FOS on topic Brooks Place Tavern
Had dinner there last week with the family. Great food. Had the poutine ??? for an appetizer. It was awesome.

17 Mar 2013 18:41 #20 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic Brooks Place Tavern
I looooooove their poutine!!!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds