New at the Rustic Station

10 Jan 2011 16:16 - 11 Jan 2011 13:28 #1 by Mixologist
Mondays- $1.50 Kids meals with the purchase of an adukt meal. Kids 12 and under please.
Tuesdays- Toss-up Tuesdays! Flip a coin with your server at the end of your meal and see if you get 50% off your ENTIRE bill of $20.00 or more. Excludes to-gos and alcohol only tabs.
Wednesdays- Still our awesome $5.00 burger baskets. Get a 1/2 lb. burger with your choice of fries or homemade chips for only $5.00.
Thursdays- Beer and Brats! join us for a New belgain brat, your choice of fries or homemade chips and a 16oz. Coors Light draught for only $8.95!
Fridays and Saturdays- We will be starting to feature more live music. Call for more details!
Sundays- Join us for WINGS AND BEER!!! Get 10 hand breaded chicken wing and a pitcher of PBR for only $10.00. While supplies last so come early!

We have new Winter hours:
Sunday-Thursday: 11:00am-9:00pm
Friday and Saturday- 11:00am-10:00pm(unless we have a Band Playing then we will be open till 11pm)

Starting January 6, 2011 we will have Karaoke every other Thursday with DJ Mike. We are family friendly! Bring everyone!

We are located at the bottom of Crow Hill in downtown Bailey.
(303)-838-1246. All our menu items can be ordered for take-out!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 17:37 #2 by Lucky
Replied by Lucky on topic New at the Rustic Station
Stopping by for lunch tomorrow.

01 Feb 2011 22:03 #3 by pineinthegrass
OK, I'm slow on seeing this.

I already know about the Wednesday $5 burger deal. It's great!

And now I see the toss-up Tuesday offer. That sounds interesting too, just need to make sure our bill is over $20 which might take some effort for two of us. Does it apply for more than two? But it's a good deal if we qualify, and win the coin toss, and on average it would be a better deal than the places that offer 1/2 off on the 2nd entree since your offer covers the entire bill.

14 Feb 2013 21:59 #4 by Blazer Bob
We just had Valentine's dinner there. We are blown away. This is the first time in my memory that the word palate has had a visceral meaning to me. To be brief, this is not the most we have ever paid for meal but it is the best meal we have ever paid for. Service was also great.

25 Mar 2015 17:07 #5 by RusticStation
Thank you for your kind reviews, hopefully you've been in many times since then and enjoyed as good of meals as before!

For Easter we are offering something a little special. We will be offering our regular menu from 7:30am - 3:00pm on Sunday April 5th. In addition as Easter Specials we will be adding specials of:
Stuffed French Toast,
Chicken Fried Ribeye,
Eggs Benedict,
Vegetarian Eggs Benedict,
Southwest Scramble,
8oz Ribeye Steak and eggs,
and Chilaquiles. (Tortilla Casserole with your choice of eggs.

After 11am we will also feature a 10oz Ribeye with sides. The breakfast menu will be served all day and lunch/dinner menu will start at 11am.

We will be closing at 3pm on Easter so that our staff will be able to spend part of the holiday with their familes.

Thank You, and Happy Easter !!!

Please call for reservations at 303-838-1246.

Come visit our dining room or enjoy our outdoor patio seating when weather permits at
1 County Rd 68, Bailey, CO 80421
303-838-1246
rusticstationrestaurant.com/
Find & Like us on Facebook!

HOURS
Closed Tuesday
Mon, Wed, Thurs: 11am-8pm
Fri, Sat: 7:30am-9pm, Sun: 7:30am-8pm

13 Jan 2016 13:51 #6 by RusticStation
Make your reservations today for our upcoming Wine Dinner! Call 303-838-1246, the cost is $50/person or $90/couple. Hope you'll join us!

Come visit our dining room or enjoy our outdoor patio seating when weather permits at
303-838-1246

HOURS
Closed Tuesday
Attachments:

09 Feb 2016 11:49 #7 by RusticStation
We wanted to thank everyone who came to our Wine Dinner! It was an evening of delicious meals prepared by our wonderful staff. Next up is our Valentine's Weekend Dinners! Come Saturday or Sunday night for a special 4-course meal. Please RSVP by calling us ahead of time so we can get an idea of how much to prepare. Thank you!

Happy Valentine's Day! :heart:

303-838-1246

HOURS
Closed Tuesday
Attachments:

09 Feb 2016 13:51 #8 by ScienceChic
Hubby and I went to the Wine Dinner - OMG! If they don't put the Italian sausage zuppa panzanella on the menu, I will cry. It was absolutely delicious! The pizza was really, really good too and they said they've been experimenting with them to try adding them to the menu. Yes please! :)

The only thing I didn't care for was the dessert wine, but that's not a surprise as I'm not a sweet wine fan. If you are, you will probably like it if they add it.

I highly recommend going to the Valentine's Dinners - you'll get something new and delightful!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Jun 2016 14:23 #9 by RusticStation
SUMMERS HOURS
Closed Tuesday
Join us for Breakfast - Fri-Sat: 7:30am - 11:00am and
Sun: 7:30am - Noon

FATHER'S DAY JUNE 19TH - ask about specials
"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DAD'S"
JUNE BURGER OF THE MONTH
Pesto Provolone Melt
Pesto, grilled tomato, provolone cheese on
Rye bread, Choice of Beef, Elk, or Bison patty

JUNE SPECIALS
June 3/4- Chicken Fried
June 10/11- Enchiladas
June 17/18- Fried Chicken
June 24/25- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

BINGO JUNE 6, STARTING AT 6PM
BAILEY HUNDO JUNE 18TH, 6AM START
BAILEY DAY! JUNE 25TH, FUN! FUN! FUN!

WILD WOMEN WINE
Reds: Barbera & Pinot Noir
Whites: Viognier
Sweet Fruits: Peach Chardonnay, Mandarin Moscato and
Blackberry Merlot

Prime Rib Friday & Saturday 5pm till sold out

Monday, all day Gourmet grilled cheese & tomato soup

303-838-1246

HOURS
Closed Tuesday

30 Jun 2016 18:08 #10 by RusticStation
OPEN JULY 4TH AT 8:00AM

SPECIAL'S
BRATWURST AND SMOKED BEEF BRISKET SANDWICH'S
"HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE"

BURGER OF THE MONTH
The Verde Burger
Our Bailey famous 1/2 pound beef patty topped with green chili, cheddar jack cheese, sliced ham and a over medium egg, Served on a toasted bolillo roll.

Special's
July 1/2- Smoked Beef Brisket
July 8/9- Mexican Night
July 15/16- Fried Chicken
July 22/23- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
July 29/30- Cajun Night

Join us for Breakfast - Fri-Sat: 7:30am - 11:00am and Sun: 7:30am - Noon

SUMMER HOURS
Closed Tuesday

303-838-1246

HOURS
Closed Tuesday

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds