× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Great day at the Masters for me

11 Apr 2011 16:05 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Great day at the Masters for me

kresspin wrote: You forgot to mention how you'll try and hold up a 285Bound sign when you're behind one of the players teeing off...

Hmmmm? You've been around awhile haven't you? As you know I tried that once and nothing is allowed into the Masters...No signs, no backpacks, no purses, no cameras, no cell phones, no beepers, no food, no drinks, nothing. I'm suprised they didn't make me take my watch n rings off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2011 16:09 #12 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: It was another great Masters weekend, it's become bit of a family tradition for us. The tickets are expensive but the food is great and very reasonable. I bet on Angel Cabrara over Rory Mclroy in a 4th round matchup because I knew the kid would choke, and boy did he ever. When he came by me on the way to the first green I said..."The greens are really fast today Rory", then he goes out and 3 putts the first hole....... and it was all downhill from there. I got in his head. Someday i'll tell you the story about Ernie Els asking for us to be removed from the gallery at the US open at Wingfoot.

I started heckling the kid on the 14th hole..It looked like he was gonna cry..My kid told me to stop when we were 8 holes up with few to play, but I had to make sure he did'nt come back in any way.

Cha- Ching!

11 Apr 2011 16:51 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Friends..If you ever go to the Masters order one of their famous milkshakes and Masters Fries..Dip the fries in the shake..It's great.

11 Apr 2011 16:57 - 13 Apr 2011 17:36 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Oh, how I love the masters.

CG- get the video game

11 Apr 2011 22:28 #15 by Mayhem

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: It was another great Masters weekend, it's become bit of a family tradition for us. The tickets are expensive but the food is great and very reasonable. I bet on Angel Cabrara over Rory Mclroy in a 4th round matchup because I knew the kid would choke, and boy did he ever. When he came by me on the way to the first green I said..."The greens are really fast today Rory", then he goes out and 3 putts the first hole....... and it was all downhill from there. I got in his head. Someday i'll tell you the story about Ernie Els asking for us to be removed from the gallery at the US open at Wingfoot.

I started heckling the kid on the 14th hole..It looked like he was gonna cry..My kid told me to stop when we were 8 holes up with few to play, but I had to make sure he did'nt come back in any way.

Cha- Ching!

11 Apr 2011 22:31 #16 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Great day at the Masters for me
BB what does this have to do with what we are talking about? NOTHING that is what.

11 Apr 2011 22:32 #17 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Oh, how I love the masters.

CG-I got the XBOX video game last week...Best video game ever...Maybe I'll come over with my X Box, two boxes of Count Chocula, some freshly sqeezed milk from a local dairy farm, and some medical marijuana......We can have a 24 hour X Box Masters marathon session?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXN0FMUYE7g

My brother just bought the Tiger Woods Masters XBox. I like tiger woods and guitar hero. He is supposed to come over evetually and show it to me.

12 Apr 2011 08:09 #18 by Mayhem

CinnamonGirl wrote: BB what does this have to do with what we are talking about? NOTHING that is what.

Just because things pass over your head like the Shuttle in orbit doesn't mean they are wrong. I've told you before you are sheltered thus your views.

12 Apr 2011 08:12 #19 by CinnamonGirl
Take it to the ring, loser. Your comments that mean nothing don't belong here. I will take you on there any time.

12 Apr 2011 08:32 #20 by Mayhem

Reality bites. rofllol

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds