× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos & The Super Bowl?

04 Aug 2011 19:45 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos & The Super Bowl?

CinnamonGirl wrote: Let me make this clear. I HATE ORTON!

Hey VL, SHbound is waiting for your mexican recipes BTW.

lol

And you loved The Neck Beard last year..You said you'd rather have him than Cutler. I don't forget absurd statments like that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Aug 2011 19:47 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos & The Super Bowl?
WTH is Neck beard?

04 Aug 2011 21:00 #13 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Broncos & The Super Bowl?
Broncos and super bowl an example of an oxymoron.

04 Aug 2011 21:49 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: WTH is Neck beard?

[youtube:1hxq0lfi]
[/youtube:1hxq0lfi]

04 Aug 2011 22:11 #15 by otisptoadwater
Can we get through training camp and the preseason before jumping to the conclusion that the Donkeys have a shot at the playoffs?! I'm a crazy serious Bronco fan but lets be realistic, this season is going to be a rebuilding of the machine that is the Denver Broncos. God please let me be completely wrong and let the Broncos plow through the NFL to win the Super Bowl, but realistically I'll have to settle for a 60/40 season with the wild card being how the defense performs and how the QBs are able to deliver in the red zone.

No matter what I will be the crazy uncle that gets thrown out of hotels for my fan antics and the guy that insists on blue and orange pancakes every Sunday of the season when I'm in town.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

04 Aug 2011 22:24 #16 by UNDER MODERATION

otisptoadwater wrote: Can we get through training camp and the preseason before jumping to the conclusion that the Donkeys have a shot at the playoffs?! I'm a crazy serious Bronco fan but lets be realistic, this season is going to be a rebuilding of the machine that is the Denver Broncos. God please let me be completely wrong and let the Broncos plow through the NFL to win the Super Bowl, but realistically I'll have to settle for a 60/40 season with the wild card being how the defense performs and how the QBs are able to deliver in the red zone.

No matter what I will be the crazy uncle that gets thrown out of hotels for my fan antics and the guy that insists on blue and orange pancakes every Sunday of the season when I'm in town.

TMI

04 Aug 2011 22:33 #17 by otisptoadwater

Vice Lord wrote: TMI

Did someone fart?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

04 Aug 2011 23:37 #18 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos & The Super Bowl?
VL, you ask anyone and they all know I have NEVER LIKED ORTON. Ever!!. And I never liked Greise either from day one.

05 Aug 2011 09:05 #19 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, you ask anyone and they all know I have NEVER LIKED ORTON. Ever!!. And I never liked Greise either from day one.

I just asked someone and they also remember you saying you prefered Orton over Cutler.

05 Aug 2011 09:28 #20 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Broncos & The Super Bowl?
My hope is for Brady Quinn to break out and dominate the AFC West! Notre Dame FTW!

Take heart Bronco fans, there are usually a couple teams that wind up big surprises in a NFL season, everything breaks right for them. And the AFC West looks a little week this year.

:crossed:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds