× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

I'm betting everything I got against the Broncos tonite

01 Sep 2011 21:43 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I'm betting everything I got against the Broncos tonite

jf1acai wrote: I saw a '64 VW bug for sale somewhere....

Im talking about a lexus

20- ZERO Arizona at the half :rofl

Wheres your messiah now guys?

This is rapidly becoming one of the greatest days of my life :tea3: :horse: :football: :swinging:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Sep 2011 22:02 #12 by FredHayek

RenegadeCJ wrote: Why would anyone bet on a preseason game?

+1

If you bet on a preseason game, you should check yourself into gambler's anoymous.

:popcorn: No carnation bowl mention?

Guess what, the teams only care about injuries tonight. And who is going to make the squad.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Sep 2011 22:17 - 01 Sep 2011 22:19 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I'm betting everything I got against the Broncos tonite
I knew for a fact; before they got on the plane; that they were mailing this one in tonight. So you clearly don't understand-It was free money. I knew the outcome

Did'nt I make that clear in the OP?

01 Sep 2011 22:18 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

SS109 wrote: Guess what, the teams only care about injuries tonight. And who is going to make the squad.

Duh..Thats what I said..Everyone is sitting

Can you read?

02 Sep 2011 04:46 #15 by Rockdoc

Martin Ent Inc wrote: :faint:
What a marroon...

We are in complete agreement here. LOL It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

02 Sep 2011 05:57 #16 by RenegadeCJ
I actually meant who would bet the other side. I know VL will "bet" on anything. I just didn't know anyone else would bet on a meaningless game, where it was known beforehand that no Broncos starters were playing. Especially since we knew some Card's starters were playing.

Ugly game for Quinn though!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

02 Sep 2011 07:32 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote: I actually meant who would bet the other side. I know VL will "bet" on anything. I just didn't know anyone else would bet on a meaningless game, where it was known beforehand that no Broncos starters were playing. Especially since we knew some Card's starters were playing.

Ok, so you knew for sure the Broncos were gonna lose, and you did'nt put any money on it? Thats like saying you saw $30,000 in cash on the ground but you just did'nt feel like picking it up.

Absurd!

02 Sep 2011 07:42 - 02 Sep 2011 19:54 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: :faint:
What a marroon...

We are in complete agreement here. LOL It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Oh, I bet you were hoping Little Timmy would bring the broncos back and rain on my parade, weren't you?
Last night was magical..We worked out all day, then had 15 Trout Slayers between us while watching the games and slow smoking imported Salmon.

I went 3 for 3 last night

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds