× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

20 Sep 2011 19:19 #291 by CinnamonGirl
F you VL if you are offering that to me. That is a huge insult. LOL :(:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2011 19:44 #292 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

CinnamonGirl wrote: F you VL if you are offering that to me. That is a huge insult. LOL :(:

Ok, ok..I'll give them to you for free.

Geez...I did'nt know you were such a tough negotiator.. Look for them on Friday

20 Sep 2011 19:48 #293 by CinnamonGirl
F you!! I don't need you to pick for me!

20 Sep 2011 19:50 - 20 Sep 2011 19:52 #294 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

CinnamonGirl wrote: F you!! I don't need you to pick for me!

Ok...How about a few friendly suggestions then?

The bears can't protect Cutler and the Packers have a pretty good offense, and 3 1/2 is not a lot of points to give, and they'll definately show up in Chicago on Sunday..Hint: Green Bay Packers -3 1/2

20 Sep 2011 19:52 #295 by CinnamonGirl
Well I ain't picking that game now. LOL

20 Sep 2011 19:53 #296 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Well I ain't picking that game now. LOL

Thats why I suggested we do this in private..

20 Sep 2011 19:54 #297 by CinnamonGirl
Private? F you I need you to help me.

20 Sep 2011 20:26 #298 by The Viking

Grand Larceny wrote:

The Viking wrote: Updated records. Great week JMC and Renegade! And Pacamom you have 15 more weeks to keep gaining. 4 games is nothing. Glad you joined in!

JMC 3-0 (5-1)
RenegadeCJ 3-0 (5-1)
The Viking 2-1 (4-2)
TPP 2-1 (4-2)
Cinnamon Girl 1-2 (2-4)
Grand Larceny 0-3 (2-4)
Hoot Owl 2-1 (2-4)
Joe 1-2 (2-4)
Science Chic 1-2 (2-4)
Vice Lord 0-3 (2-4)
Pacamom 1-2 (1-5)

Ouch! I thought I won the Green Bay pick? Can someone please explain the point spread system to me?

Green Bay was -11.5 I think. Not looking back. Which means they have to win by at least 11 1/2 points. So if they win by 12 or more, then they covered. If they only win by 11 or less, they did not. I think they only won by 7 so they did not cover the points that they were favored by. Now on the other hand Caorlina got +11.5. So if you picked them they could lose by up to 11 points and you still win. If they lost by 12 or more, then you lose. Does that help?

20 Sep 2011 20:28 #299 by ScienceChic
I need help! Lots of professional help (as evidenced by my career choice! LOL) ! rofllol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Sep 2011 20:31 #300 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: I need help! Lots of professional help (as evidenced by my career choice! LOL) ! rofllol

I'm here for ya..The pick will be available on Friday afternoon

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds