× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

19 Sep 2011 08:51 #281 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Viking, I think I went 1-2 this week, not 2-1

Oops, and I had it right in the post above. Will fix it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2011 09:54 #282 by pacamom
Viking, if I have to be last, you can at least spell my name right. I hate losing. I guess I am going to have to actually think about my picks this week.

19 Sep 2011 10:09 - 19 Sep 2011 17:30 #283 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: Viking, if I have to be last, you can at least spell my name right. I hate losing. I guess I am going to have to actually think about my picks this week.

Fixed it. And you are only last by one game because you had to take an 0-3 the first week since you weren't in it. You are only 2 games out of 5th place. You will gain fast.

19 Sep 2011 17:23 #284 by LOL
Good job on the score-keeping Viking, and congrats to JMC and Renegade! You guys are good!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Sep 2011 17:30 #285 by RenegadeCJ

Joe wrote: Good job on the score-keeping Viking, and congrats to JMC and Renegade! You guys are good!

We're just lucky so far. Last year we were the 2 at the bottom of the barrel!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

20 Sep 2011 09:55 #286 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: VL...why don't you post your "vegas" $$ picks with how much you put on each BEFORE the games? Anybody can say they picked the right ones after the games are done....

lol That is the whole concept behind his deceit. If he were to expose himself to reality, he'd claim others would use his information. He will not allow himself to be caught like that. Look at what happened last year, with changed picks and numbers. It's all about saving the image he is trying to project. As long as he remains silent he is free to brag about his imaginary success. Fortunately we all know better. There is no way I will ever believe anything he has to say... ever.

I won more money (betting against the Rockies) last night than many of you will make all week at your jobs.

20 Sep 2011 15:20 #287 by Grand Larceny

The Viking wrote: Updated records. Great week JMC and Renegade! And Pacamom you have 15 more weeks to keep gaining. 4 games is nothing. Glad you joined in!

JMC 3-0 (5-1)
RenegadeCJ 3-0 (5-1)
The Viking 2-1 (4-2)
TPP 2-1 (4-2)
Cinnamon Girl 1-2 (2-4)
Grand Larceny 0-3 (2-4)
Hoot Owl 2-1 (2-4)
Joe 1-2 (2-4)
Science Chic 1-2 (2-4)
Vice Lord 0-3 (2-4)
Pacamom 1-2 (1-5)

Ouch! I thought I won the Green Bay pick? Can someone please explain the point spread system to me?

20 Sep 2011 15:36 #288 by Grand Larceny

20 Sep 2011 17:44 #289 by CinnamonGirl
I sucked bad.

20 Sep 2011 19:17 #290 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

CinnamonGirl wrote: I sucked bad.

Since i'm not participating this year I was thinking about selling my picks via PM's. I'm formulating them as we speak and they should be available to the general public sometime on Friday evening. $5 a pick and if I don't go 2 outta 3...Next weeks picks are free.

I could get you right back in the thick of this thing CG?

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds