× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

14 Sep 2011 10:41 - 14 Sep 2011 10:42 #231 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Viking, please just start a new thread and copy the week one results. Who needs this garbage. Buzz off VL.

And this is suppose to be about a contest about football, not attention for VL. So we may start a new thread moving the results over. Am talking to others about it now. He doesn't get that people are totally tired of his acting like a whiney little 8 year old.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2011 10:41 #232 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

TPP wrote: As I said I have No problem with taking the 1 loss, never said I did.
I did say It was just a comment.

I remember...Viking is the only one insisting that it count. He thinks I was talkin to Joe? Basic Communication with him is a struggle..It's the main reason I quit, so blame him

14 Sep 2011 10:43 #233 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

The Viking wrote:

Joe wrote: Viking, please just start a new thread and copy the week one results. Who needs this garbage. Buzz off VL.

And this is suppose to be about a contest about football, not attention for VL. So we may start a new thread moving the results over. Am talking to others about it now. He doesn't get that people are totally tired of his acting like a whiney little 8 year old.

Be careful what you wish for son

14 Sep 2011 10:45 #234 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

TPP wrote: As I said I have No problem with taking the 1 loss, never said I did.
I did say It was just a comment.

I remember...Viking is the only one insisting that it count. He thinks I was talkin to Joe? Basic Communication with him is a struggle..It's the main reason I quit, so blame him

Show me where I said it counts? of course it didn't. The game was already over. We all know that you are the only one who goes back and changes your picks.

14 Sep 2011 11:36 - 14 Sep 2011 19:18 #235 by UNDER MODERATION
You are a complete disaster of a human being, aren't you?

Just saying things does not make them true..I know that works on you, but most people like to think for themselves, so it's not gonna work here

14 Sep 2011 18:23 #236 by Sunshine Girl

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

14 Sep 2011 19:12 #237 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: You are a complete desiaster of a human being, aren't you?

Just saying things does not make them true..I know that works on you, but most people like to think for themselves, so it's not gonna work here

Not sure. What's a desiaster?

14 Sep 2011 19:18 #238 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: You are a complete disaster of a human being, aren't you?

Not sure. What's a disaster?

Do you have a mirror close by?

14 Sep 2011 19:25 #239 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: You are a complete disaster of a human being, aren't you?

Not sure. What's a disaster?

Do you have a mirror close by?

Yup and......

[youtube:402nvvnv]
[/youtube:402nvvnv]

14 Sep 2011 19:33 #240 by Sunshine Girl
OMG......I used to have THE BIGGEST crush on Mac Davis. I always loved that song too. Thanks for posting this.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds