× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

14 Sep 2011 09:46 #221 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

pacamom wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

pacamom wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I remember us driving around in my Goat at lunch, smokin dope Great memories.

You rode a goat?

Everyone who was anyone had a goat back then.

Mine was Silver with cragars. I ran it into a ditch on the way home from The Top Deck one summer night..Thats when you could drink at 18 in wisconsin and it was 19 in illinios.. So everyone made the pilgrimage on weekends..Totaled the car

Yeah but drinking in WI at 18 included everything. At 19 in IL was only beer and wine.

I made many a trip to The Top Deck. Only I always made it back home. What was great was that when I was but a tiny princess, my family had a boat on Lake Geneva at the marina that later became The Top Deck.

I got banned from there too..I was walking out with a can of beer in my hand and the bouncer at the door just slammed it outta my hands..We jumped him and dragged him out the door and started stomping the livin s*** outta him...It was a knee jerk reaction, we all apologized for it but we still got a lifetime bann..Ya know..Just tell me I can't take the beer outside..No reason to punch it outta my hands, I thought I was being assaulted...He learned his lesson that night, I thumbed his eye ball pretty good when he was down..

You are just proving more and more every day how big of a total moron you are. You type all of this as though you think anyone will be impressed by it. We're not. Trust me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2011 09:49 #222 by pacamom
I am. :wink: And I get to re-live my past thru VL.

14 Sep 2011 09:53 #223 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

TPP wrote:

The Viking wrote:

TPP wrote: When is the DEADLINE for picks? The day before 1st game of week or 1 hour before kick off?

Right up until the kickoff of any game you pick.

REALLY? HMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Yes my friend..You can pick the game when the kicker is running towards the ball to kick it off, but once his foot touches the ball..It's over..Thats why I have to disqualify your Charger pick ..No Past Posting here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_betting

YOU don't get to disqualify ANYONE! YOU are not a part of this! And obviously you are a little slow here. Joe made his picks Saturday including the Charger pick so YOU can just stay out of this since you backed out of your deal. And BTW, YOU are the one who went back and posted the Bronco score AFTER the game was over just to make it look like you predicted the exact score. We all saw it. So I guess you are disqualified for cheating. Bye Bye!

14 Sep 2011 09:57 #224 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

pacamom wrote: I am. :wink: And I get to re-live my past thru VL.

:roflol:

Viking? Seriously...How does it feel to always be wrong? I really wanna know

14 Sep 2011 09:58 #225 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

TPP wrote:

The Viking wrote:

TPP wrote: When is the DEADLINE for picks? The day before 1st game of week or 1 hour before kick off?

Right up until the kickoff of any game you pick.

REALLY? HMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Yes my friend..You can pick the game when the kicker is running towards the ball to kick it off, but once his foot touches the ball..It's over..Thats why I have to disqualify your Charger pick ..No Past Posting here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_betting

YOU don't get to disqualify ANYONE! YOU are not a part of this! And obviously you are a little slow here. Joe made his picks Saturday including the Charger pick so YOU can just stay out of this since you backed out of your deal. And BTW, YOU are the one who went back and posted the Bronco score AFTER the game was over just to make it look like you predicted the exact score. We all saw it. So I guess you are disqualified for cheating. Bye Bye!

I STARTED THIS THREAD! It's my baby

14 Sep 2011 10:02 #226 by LOL
Viking, please just start a new thread and copy the week one results. Who needs this garbage. Buzz off VL.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Sep 2011 10:34 #227 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Viking, please just start a new thread and copy the week one results. Who needs this garbage. Buzz off VL.

If you did that there would be absolutely no chance of me ever getting back into the contest

14 Sep 2011 10:38 #228 by TPP
As I said I have No problem with taking the 1 loss, never said I did.
I did say It was just a comment.

14 Sep 2011 10:39 #229 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Viking, please just start a new thread and copy the week one results. Who needs this garbage. Buzz off VL.

If he keeps whining this week and keeps acting like a dramaqueen and is too big of a coward to make picks, then I will.

14 Sep 2011 10:40 #230 by The Viking

TPP wrote: As I said I have No problem with taking the 1 loss, never said I did.
I did say It was just a comment.

I know. VL is a little slow. He doesn't get it.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds