× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

13 Sep 2011 10:33 - 13 Sep 2011 11:16 #171 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

Joe wrote:

The Viking wrote: How about we decide if we have the right to re-pick right up until kick off. We can keep the opening spreads but if we decide to change our minds how about we let people? Do we want to vote on it?

Its ok with me to allow re-picks, it just makes it harder for the score keeper, if you don't mind its ok. It could make it more interesting if something changes during the week like injuries or weather.

I'm thinking of betting against the Broncos now, maybe that will motivate them! :)

Oh i'm so glad i'm not participating. This is exactly what I was dreading..How are you gonna track all the lines for everybody..They change by the hour and are vastly different at different books..Its ridiculous..So easy to cheat

Last night I got the Raiders at +4 at the Hilton while it was +2 at the Mirage...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2011 10:35 #172 by LOL
I think it would be fun if you would join in VL, but do whatever you want. Its all for fun, why so cranky lately? :)

I agree, re-name the thread.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Sep 2011 10:36 #173 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote:

The Viking wrote: How about we decide if we have the right to re-pick right up until kick off. We can keep the opening spreads but if we decide to change our minds how about we let people? Do we want to vote on it?

Its ok with me to allow re-picks, it just makes it harder for the score keeper, if you don't mind its ok. It could make it more interesting if something changes during the week like injuries or weather.

I'm thinking of betting against the Broncos now, maybe that will motivate them! :)

Oh i'm so glad i'm not participating

Are you still here? In or out?

13 Sep 2011 10:58 #174 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord
Out. I'm hosting a 4 hour show on TVG on Mondays and Tuesdays from the Handicapsul starting right after thankgiving. 602 Directv. I'll be picking horses and interacting with guests and viewers. I'll be living in the Four Seasons Hotel in LA on Sunday nights through Tuesday so I won't have time for this.......And I can't stand Viking and his constant cheating

13 Sep 2011 11:35 #175 by LOL
OK back on topic. So what are the opening lines for week 2? I got some work to do, and I ain't pickin the Doncos!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Sep 2011 12:02 #176 by TPP
When is the DEADLINE for picks? The day before 1st game of week or 1 hour before kick off?

13 Sep 2011 13:24 #177 by The Viking
Here are the opening spreads. It is the second column under 'Open'.

http://www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

13 Sep 2011 15:07 #178 by The Viking

TPP wrote: When is the DEADLINE for picks? The day before 1st game of week or 1 hour before kick off?

Right up until the kickoff of any game you pick.

13 Sep 2011 15:59 #179 by CinnamonGirl
Pitt is -14.5?

13 Sep 2011 16:02 #180 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Pitt is -14.5?

I know. This is going to be a tough week. Only one that I feel good about.

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds