× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

13 Sep 2011 08:14 #161 by The Viking

TPP wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

TPP wrote: OK, NE & Raiders.
The Bolts no shocker there.
Chicago was no shocker, donkeys will regret that move.

BTW, anybody know what rules we're playing, it would be nice to know...

Well theres a rule that you can't play a game that has already been played, but if we are gonna change that one i'll take

The Bears
Redskins
Bengals

I wasn't picking I got in late so I already had one loss, the comments under my picks were just that comments...

We all know what you were talking about. You got your two picks right and since you didn't get in the third pick you are 2-1 and tied for first. VL just likes the drama.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2011 08:15 #162 by CinnamonGirl
I should have been able to repick the Jets but you guys would not let me. I dealt with it and I am still here. I am going back to my old rule. No picking Broncos until we have a different QB and Quinn aint it either.

13 Sep 2011 08:18 #163 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Why does everyone keep crying about quitting? Man up. I am not quitting. And I have had to deal with all you guys wanting to quit and blamed it on me.

Give it a couple weeks to get in the groove and we will be fine.

Please everyone..Don't blame CG for me not participating... Blame Viking

I can't stand being around the guy

You really have zero personal resposibility do you? You can TRY and blame anyone you want. When it comes down to it, it is ALL your decision. So if you are not playing this year then it is YOUR call. If you are trying to blame me or anyone else you are just weak. You need to man up and take personal respponsibility. Many of us can't stand you either but we still decided to play. We take charge of our OWN lives and don't always whine about and blame others. So you are still tied for first. Do you want to join in and play or are you going to keep crapping all over this game with your drama and whining?

13 Sep 2011 08:20 #164 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I should have been able to repick the Jets but you guys would not let me. I dealt with it and I am still here. I am going back to my old rule. No picking Broncos until we have a different QB and Quinn aint it either.

I agree. I would have let you change it, but we were pandering to a guy who is a quitter and isn't even playing now. How about we decide if we have the right to re-pick right up until kick off. We can keep the opening spreads but if we decide to change our minds how about we let people? Do we want to vote on it?

13 Sep 2011 08:24 #165 by The Viking

TPP wrote: Sure, thur PM's, So as NOT to hurt vl's feelings, when We do better than he does...

Hope you keep in the game and keep picking. Kind of fun to have 9 or 10 (if VL stays in) playing this year.

13 Sep 2011 08:26 #166 by The Viking
And by the way. If anyone else wants to join, they are only starting out 2 games down. And we proved last year that 2 games is nothing. So get a few more in this if anyone can think of anyone else who might join in.

13 Sep 2011 08:31 #167 by CinnamonGirl
Good point Viking.

13 Sep 2011 09:33 #168 by LOL

The Viking wrote: How about we decide if we have the right to re-pick right up until kick off. We can keep the opening spreads but if we decide to change our minds how about we let people? Do we want to vote on it?

Its ok with me to allow re-picks, it just makes it harder for the score keeper, if you don't mind its ok. It could make it more interesting if something changes during the week like injuries or weather.

I'm thinking of betting against the Broncos now, maybe that will motivate them! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Sep 2011 09:55 #169 by CinnamonGirl
Listen, that was week one. Now that i know you won't hear anymore complaints from me. If you keep the picks from the time you post that is fine. I know now and as long as I use the correct line it is fine. We are all good. Let's go back to Orton bashing because he is the one that sucks here. Going over the rules is not something I care about anymore.

13 Sep 2011 10:16 #170 by The Viking
One more suggestion. Since VL has backed out and I am keeping track of the picks and since I am the reigning champ, how about we make it The Viking's annual Pick 3 contest. And each year the winner gets their name on the contest. Or at least make it 285 Bound's annual Pick 3 contest. Not Generic.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds