× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

11 Sep 2011 23:19 #111 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: This is no fun at all now. I was blamed for this issue and I did not mean to cause a problem. This was my favorite thread last year and now I feel like I should be the one to resign.

I knew you'd be sorry...

VL, she has nothing to be sorry about. Sometimes....ok, more than sometimes.....you push too far and cross the line.

I have feelings too...And someone here hurt them by questioning my rules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Sep 2011 23:38 #112 by archer
aren't they actually playing by your rules?

12 Sep 2011 02:35 #113 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: This is no fun at all now. I was blamed for this issue and I did not mean to cause a problem. This was my favorite thread last year and now I feel like I should be the one to resign.

I'm sorry to hear you no longer consider it fun. What is this guilt trip you are on anyway? It wasn't you who did anything damaging. Vl is a big boy. He made a choice. Simple as that. He likes to harass people, keep them off balance if he can, and blame others for his failures. Let it go. He is not worth your worries or attention. Be yourself, pick the winners and let's see if you can take the show.

Me. Not being able to see the games prevents any type of critical analysis week in and week out. I'll watch on the sidelines instead.

12 Sep 2011 04:44 - 12 Sep 2011 05:32 #114 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord
Guilt trip? Let me break it down for you Rock, it's real simple. I didn't enjoy the contest last year, I didn't want to be involved this year. She asked me to start the thread, so for her, I did it. When they started complaining about how I was doing it I had to ask myself why im I doing this? I communicated those feelings and they talked me into continueing....Then they started complaining again.... then I thought to myself "no way" I can't do this for 20 weeks..

..I quit before the season so they could do their own contest without me

I'm not the bad guy..I tried. I tried the best I could and offered the best prizes too..

12 Sep 2011 04:53 #115 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: aren't they actually playing by your rules?

I was joking a little there Archer.

When you I do someone a favor and they start complaining about it...I stop doing the favor...Thats the way it is, and I don't feel the least bit bad about quiting. I made a commitment, but I was dreading it- and they were acting my contest sucked..So hey

Count me out, do it your way- Everbodys happy now right?

12 Sep 2011 06:14 #116 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote:

I knew you'd be sorry...

CG, Don't fall for his BS drama. VL wimped out about losing the prize money and needed a quick exit strategery. He is trying to shift the blame to cover his exit. Let it go and have fun. :)

VL, either get in the game or leave the thread. I'll help u out, pick the Raiders! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Sep 2011 07:00 #117 by TPP
The raiders, but it will be close, there D will work donkeys front line will fall, pocket will colapase. I could see raiders getting at least 2 picks, and 1 run back for TD!

12 Sep 2011 09:17 #118 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: VL, either get in the game or leave the thread. I'll help u out, pick the Raiders! :)

Joe..You talk a lot but you never say anything..There's no substance to you.. Youre all hat and no cowboy-

Address the issue- My heart was not in this, I don't think I could have had these dumb exchanges for 20+ weeks..

Should I have tried?

And BTW- The raiders have no chance tonight...None

FOX will run and stop the run, and take it from a guy that played 6 years and coached 7...Thats what it's all about

12 Sep 2011 09:27 #119 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: Address the issue- My heart was not in this, I don't think I could have had these dumb exchanges for 20+ weeks..

Last year Renegade wrote "I work with a guy thats been to Las Vegas and he said we should do this" ? I practicly live in vegas, and have been involved in sports betting for over 35 years!

And this year he says "I agree with VL" as if that matters ..I was giving out the prizes, it was my contest...Who cares what you think..Play in my contest or don't

There's a level of cluelessness and social retardation here that is literally beyond belief..I don't have time or the patients for it..

12 Sep 2011 09:29 #120 by CinnamonGirl
All I know is I wanted the jets at 1.5 and was not allowed to change my pick when I realized my mistake.

I was not questioning the damn rules. I was playing like I always do. This was not what I expected. I will say categorically that I will do what ever anyone wants and I did. I kept the line even though I wanted to change that damn Jets game and I lost by.5. Jeez, I apologize when it is needed and did. VL, I was playing with you like I always do, what changed? Tell me what to do to fix the hurt feelings and I will do it.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds