× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

11 Sep 2011 13:13 #101 by Rockdoc
Just a thought. This thread ought to me a lot more fun now that the drama queen has resigned.

On another note, there sure are some very surprising and instructive results. Houston all over Indy being one. Is this a statement about the value of Payton or about a poor defense?

Then there is the Ravens manhandling the Steelers. Wow. A statement game.

And finally Chicago blowing by Atlanta, the team many pick for the Superbowl this year..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Sep 2011 17:44 #102 by The Viking

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Just a thought. This thread ought to me a lot more fun now that the drama queen has resigned.

On another note, there sure are some very surprising and instructive results. Houston all over Indy being one. Is this a statement about the value of Payton or about a poor defense?

And finally Chicago blowing by Atlanta, the team many pick for the Superbowl this year..

You should jump in on this. You can still pick tonights game and tomorrow nights 2 games. Join in. Have fun!

11 Sep 2011 19:20 - 12 Sep 2011 09:39 #103 by The Viking
Here are the winners against the spread so far.

Spreads per Opening Line:
New Orleans +5.5@GB Green Bay
Philly -4 @ St. Louis Philly
Pittsburgh +2.5 @ Baltimore Balt
Cincy +2.5 @ Cleveland Cincy
Detroit +3 @ Tampa Bay Detroit
Atlanta +1.5 @ Chicago Chicago
Indy Pickum @ Houston Houston
Tennessee +2.5 @ Jacksonville Jax
Buffalo +7 @ Kansas City Buffalo
Seattle +5.5 @ San Francisco SF
Carolina +3 @ Arizona Arizona
Minnesota +9 @ San Diego Minnesota
Giants -3 @ Washington Wash
Dallas +3.5 @ Jets Dallas
New England -4 @ Miami
Oakland +1.5 @ Denver

11 Sep 2011 19:33 #104 by CinnamonGirl
This is no fun at all now. I was blamed for this issue and I did not mean to cause a problem. This was my favorite thread last year and now I feel like I should be the one to resign.

11 Sep 2011 19:41 #105 by Hoot Owl
Who cares about the prize? Just play the game, I am in San Fran today, thinking about wandering over the bridge to Oakland tomarrow night, Should be fun.

11 Sep 2011 19:55 #106 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: This is no fun at all now. I was blamed for this issue and I did not mean to cause a problem. This was my favorite thread last year and now I feel like I should be the one to resign.

Why isn't it any fun? It is, and will be great this year!! Do not feed into VL and his pity party. Can't believe you even posted this. You didn't do anything wrong. just enjoy this and don't let the narcicist even cross your mind. He is still in it. He has time for his 3rd pick. Let's see if he will man up.

11 Sep 2011 23:09 #107 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

CinnamonGirl wrote: This is no fun at all now. I was blamed for this issue and I did not mean to cause a problem. This was my favorite thread last year and now I feel like I should be the one to resign.

I knew you'd be sorry...

11 Sep 2011 23:14 #108 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

The Viking wrote:

Why isn't it any fun? It is, and will be great this year!! Do not feed into VL and his pity party. Can't believe you even posted this. You didn't do anything wrong. just enjoy this and don't let the narcicist even cross your mind. He is still in it. He has time for his 3rd pick. Let's see if he will man up.

No i'm not gonna man up, i'm gonna man down. And BTW- I kept it close last year because I wanted the SuperBowl to mean something..You really didn't win..

I could have pulled away from the field at any time

11 Sep 2011 23:14 #109 by archer

Vice Lord wrote:

I knew you'd be sorry...

VL, she has nothing to be sorry about. Sometimes....ok, more than sometimes.....you push too far and cross the line.

11 Sep 2011 23:18 #110 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Just a thought. This thread ought to me a lot more fun now that the drama queen has resigned.

You should jump in on this. You can still pick tonights game and tomorrow nights 2 games. Join in. Have fun!

He's from Germany. He doesn't know a football from a basketball. He grew up eating Weiner Snitzel and playing Topfschlagen

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds