× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

10 Sep 2011 17:49 #91 by archer
As soon as VL ponied up $1000 I knew it was too good to be true...

I wish you all luck.....I'm crappy at picking winners......I can't take the emotion out of the equation. So I'll watch you all and cheer on those who come closest to my emotional picks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Sep 2011 07:06 #92 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord
I'm not into it at all..I thought it would be fun, but it instantly became unfun

sorry

11 Sep 2011 07:09 #93 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

archer wrote: As soon as VL ponied up $1000 I knew it was too good to be true...

I was sincre..but I lost interest because of all the ingratitude and whineing..Better bail now than 5 weeks into it, right? I knew I would'nt be able to put up with the contant bickering over rules...

Go back and look at last years thread..The rules changed every week- It really bothered me-I said I was gonna do it my way this year and pay out $1000...I tried to tell CG and Viking to shut up but they just kept going..I didn't want a repeat of last year..If people don't like the way I was gonna do it then why should I bother? what did i have to gain by the whole thing?

11 Sep 2011 07:55 #94 by LOL
Oh quit your complaining and step up and make your bet Mr. sports gambler. All I saw was people asking questions about the rules, no big deal. Tic tic tic, time is running out. GO BRONCOS!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Sep 2011 09:44 - 11 Sep 2011 09:51 #95 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

archer wrote: As soon as VL ponied up $1000 I knew it was too good to be true...

I was sincre..but I lost interest because of all the ingratitude and whineing..Better bail now than 5 weeks into it, right? I knew I would'nt be able to put up with the contant bickering over rules...

Go back and look at last years thread..The rules changed every week- It really bothered me-I said I was gonna do it my way this year and pay out $1000...I tried to tell CG and Viking to shut up but they just kept going..I didn't want a repeat of last year..If people don't like the way I was gonna do it then why should I bother? what did i have to gain by the whole thing?

Just went back and read the posts and now you are proving that you are full of it! Our last posts before you threw your tantrum were asking some questions, clarifying things and agreeing with you and moving on and making our picks. You were just looking for an excuse to get out of this. Out of the blue you just quit. If you back out now then we will ALL know that you never intended on going through with this. Your call. Truth be told many of us think that you just can't handle the pressure too, and are afraid you will lose again. I didn't think you could handle it. Prove us wrong. Get in and try and win this.

11 Sep 2011 09:45 #96 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Oh quit your complaining and step up and make your bet Mr. sports gambler. All I saw was people asking questions about the rules, no big deal. Tic tic tic, time is running out. GO BRONCOS!

All of us except JMC knew that he wasn't intending on going through with this. It was all another show for attention. He can't handle the pressure. Mr Sports Gambler???? :rofl rofllol This proves he is not! Jump on in VL and have some fun! Show us how good you are! :thumbsup:

11 Sep 2011 10:10 #97 by UNDER MODERATION
Have you ever played chess with someone that has never played chess before..?

Can I move this pawn like this?

same thing

And I offered the big prize because there was absolutley no chance anybody was gonna beat me...

11 Sep 2011 10:18 #98 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Have you ever played chess with someone that has never played chess before..?

Can I move this pawn like this?

same thing

And I offered the big prize because there was absolutley no chance anybody was gonna beat me...

Then stay in and prove it. Lets have a fun year. We all agreed to your rules. All you need is one more pick. Look forward to the competition.

11 Sep 2011 10:54 #99 by ScienceChic
Cleveland
Detroit
Denver

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Sep 2011 11:17 - 11 Sep 2011 13:57 #100 by LOL

The Viking wrote:

Joe wrote: Oh quit your complaining and step up and make your bet Mr. sports gambler. All I saw was people asking questions about the rules, no big deal. Tic tic tic, time is running out. GO BRONCOS!

All of us except JMC knew that he wasn't intending on going through with this. It was all another show for attention. He can't handle the pressure. Mr Sports Gambler???? :rofl rofllol This proves he is not! Jump on in VL and have some fun! Show us how good you are! :thumbsup:

I knew Mr. "big time" sports gambler would wimp out and not pay up. VL you still owe me a six-pack too, I doubt I'll ever see that either.

Go Baltimore, up 7-0 already! Whoohoooo! :) Good luck everyone!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds