× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

09 Sep 2011 06:43 #51 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

The Viking wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: $First game is in about 7 hours so he better decide.

You're a moron..What about "you can pick any game up until kickoff" and were using the "opening lines" so F-ing hard to understand? I got like 4 rules..and we still don't get it? I hated that last year..I don't know if I want to do it again..week after week trying to explain 2+2 to everyone..You can pick both monday night games right up until kick off if you want, or you coulda picked last nights game..Theres no deadline where everything has to be picked when the first thursday gamy starts, why would there be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2011 06:46 - 09 Sep 2011 07:32 #52 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

RenegadeCJ wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: This was my favorite thread last year. Get it together people Jeez. We should not be fighting.

No fighting here. I, (with head held down) actually liked VL's rules. They allowed for no argument down the road. Regardless, we can still play-just don't have a prize other than bragging rights.

I tried to make it as simple as humanly possible but apparently it wasn't simple enough

god***

09 Sep 2011 07:29 #53 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: why? I don't like that.

Hey you guys let VL set the rules. Makes no sense to me either.

Yeah, you two don't get it, thats why I think i'll probably disqualify you two from any prize winnings...Play along if you want and maybe next year you'll be ready to do this. I just don't have the time or patience to hold your hands through this every week.

Hey..I found the Bears at +4.5 at some book in the UK, can I use that line now? Does that make sense Viking?

as long as there are 3 games left, people can still play...you can even start in week two or three but you'll start with 3 or 6 loses respectfully

09 Sep 2011 08:29 #54 by CinnamonGirl
VL, I will accept whatever I was just confused.
Now that I know we are good and I am going to kick your ass this year.

09 Sep 2011 08:41 #55 by UNDER MODERATION
Ok...But Vikings on probation..One more "I don't understand" and he's out

09 Sep 2011 08:42 #56 by CinnamonGirl
No you can't do that.

09 Sep 2011 09:10 #57 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Ok...But Vikings on probation..One more "I don't understand" and he's out

You are just afraid of me beating you again this year. I look forward to a fun year of picks.

09 Sep 2011 09:15 #58 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Ok...But Vikings on probation..One more "I don't understand" and he's out

You are just afraid of me beating you again this year. I look forward to a fun year of picks.

You won because you cried about not winning a Saints game which you clearly lost...And just like Al Gore in 2000, I let it go..Its real simple

3 picks
opening lines
No changing picks after they are made
most wins, wins the contest-with ties acting as tie breakers

Got it?

09 Sep 2011 09:18 - 09 Sep 2011 09:27 #59 by UNDER MODERATION
CG- Your picks have been accepted..Print tis post for your records

Denver -1.5
NY Jets -3.5
Chicago -1.5

09 Sep 2011 09:21 #60 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: No you can't do that.

I'm shocked that you said that...

Its just like the lottery..They have rules..You can't come back and say "oh but I meant to pick this number instead of that one" Too bad...Check your tickes before you leave the window, and follow the very simple rules and you will get paid if you win..

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds