× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

08 Sep 2011 09:19 #41 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

CinnamonGirl wrote: why? I don't like that.

aLRIGHT, JUST FORGET IT..i'M NOT GOING THROUGH THIS CRAP EVERYWEEK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Sep 2011 09:26 #42 by CinnamonGirl
Hey you were defended by Viking. What more do you want?

08 Sep 2011 09:26 #43 by CinnamonGirl
Wait, make that Renegade..

08 Sep 2011 10:11 #44 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: why? I don't like that.

aLRIGHT, JUST FORGET IT..i'M NOT GOING THROUGH THIS CRAP EVERYWEEK

Fine, if VL runs away we can call it. The reigning champ, Viking's official Pick 3 Contest. :biggrin: We dont' have to have VL in it if he wants to quit.

08 Sep 2011 10:31 #45 by The Viking
So are we changing the name and starting a new thread and moving our picks over there since VL is throwing a tantrum again and said he is done?

08 Sep 2011 10:43 #46 by RenegadeCJ
Viking-Are you offering the same awards? :faint: :woo hoo:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

08 Sep 2011 11:01 #47 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: Viking-Are you offering the same awards? :faint: :woo hoo:

$1000 that I will refuse to pay anyone because I will claim cheating? I will have to think about that. And I thought he said he is done? Is he or is it just another tantrum? First game is in about 7 hours so he better decide.

08 Sep 2011 11:03 #48 by CinnamonGirl
This was my favorite thread last year. Get it together people Jeez. We should not be fighting.

08 Sep 2011 17:55 #49 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: OK- Here are the OFFICIAL RULES:
Lines are the opening lines- The Opening lines never change-You can get them here 24/7:

http://www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

You can make your picks right up until game time (using the opening lines) of any games - Of course you cannot pick a game after it kicks off. Once picks are made you cannot change them for any reason. If you have not made your 3rd pick at Kickoff of Monday nights game this week you are disqualified. Missed picks/weeks for any reason count as loses and the player WITH THE MOST WINS (ties will be used only as tie breakers)...WINS

$1000 cash.
1 free drink with the Vice Lord and "Lil Precious" when I deliver prize winnings
1 $50 coupon from Red Lobster
3 Courtside seats to a DU basketball game

Just saving the rules and prizes.

09 Sep 2011 06:43 #50 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: This was my favorite thread last year. Get it together people Jeez. We should not be fighting.

No fighting here. I, (with head held down) actually liked VL's rules. They allowed for no argument down the road. Regardless, we can still play-just don't have a prize other than bragging rights.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds