× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

09 Sep 2011 09:23 #61 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, I will accept whatever I was just confused.
Now that I know we are good and I am going to kick your ass this year.

I will answer any rules inqueries at any time...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2011 09:25 #62 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

Science Chic wrote: It's just incentive to not pick until the very last moment if you can't change. The lines won't change right?

Thats correct..It adds another element to the game..You gotta pick it before the kickers foot touches the ball on a kickoff though

09 Sep 2011 09:27 #63 by UNDER MODERATION

RenegadeCJ wrote: I'll go ahead and pick...so I don't forget

Arizona -3
Houston pickum
Cleveland -2.5

Your picks have been accepted Renegade, please print this post for your personal record

Arizona -3
Houston pickum
Cleveland -2.5

09 Sep 2011 09:28 #64 by The Viking
My first two picks are no brainers with the locked in opening spread. And since Miami and Indy don't have QB's.

Houston PK
New England -4

Still looking at the third one. I am thinking Denver, Jets or Atlanta. Will post it soon.

09 Sep 2011 09:31 #65 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I would demand the rules be put in writing and that whenever new situations come up not covered in the rules, participants vote on how to handle addendums. Most know the self serving tactics of VL.

There are no new situations..You pick a game, youre stuck with it..I don't care if the team plane crashes..So you better make sure your team is in town before you pick it..

3 picks, made anytime before the kickoffs
Opening Lines
No changing picks, picks posted with incorrect lines with be played using the correct opening line
Most wins, Wins..(ties only used in a tie breaker situation)

09 Sep 2011 09:33 #66 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: My first two picks are no brainers with the locked in opening spread. And since Miami and Indy don't have QB's.

Houston PK
New England -4

Still looking at the third one. I am thinking Denver, Jets or Atlanta. Will post it soon.

Oh..it looks like your tailing me again...Me too''ill play my 3rd one at my leisure..I'm gonna try this year, so

Looks like i'll be treating myself to Red Lobster in Febuary

09 Sep 2011 09:36 #67 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: My first two picks are no brainers with the locked in opening spread. And since Miami and Indy don't have QB's.

Houston PK
New England -4

Oh..it looks like your tailing me again...Me too''ill play my 3rd one at my leisure..I'm gonna try this year, so

Looks like i'll be treating myself to Red Lobster in Febuary

LMAO!! Tailing you again? You use to copy my picks! And it isn't like these two were that hard to pick.

09 Sep 2011 10:29 #68 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote: CG- Your picks have been accepted..Print tis post for your records

Denver -1.5
NY Jets -3.5
Chicago -1.5

VL, I said I wanted to change my jets game since the line changed.

VL and Viking you guys are hysterical.

09 Sep 2011 10:36 #69 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: CG- Your picks have been accepted..Print tis post for your records

Denver -1.5
NY Jets -3.5
Chicago -1.5

VL, I said I wanted to change my jets game since the line changed.

VL and Viking you guys are hysterical.

Are you messing with him? You read the rules. You CAN'T change your picks once you post them! They aer written in stone! You are going to make his head explode!

09 Sep 2011 10:49 #70 by CinnamonGirl
Whatever........ the line changed. I will keep them.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds