× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

10 Sep 2011 09:48 #81 by CinnamonGirl
VL get over it. I was a joke. Now put in your picks NOW!!!!

I can edit stuff and I might have to edit your title back if you don't do it. I sucked up to you big time what more do you want?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Sep 2011 12:01 - 10 Sep 2011 12:10 #82 by The Viking
Oh come on. How many of you really couldn't see this coming? VL backing out. You knew he would chicken out so he doesn't have to give any prizes. It was all show. He never intended on paying out. He knows he has a very good chance at losing agian this year. And he is backing out because he is pretty sure that he can't beat me. Anyway, I'm not playing into all of his drama. Just ignoring his daily tantrums. This will be a fun challenge this year. My third pick is Cleveland. So what was the link to the spreads again? I didn't save it. And since VL is acting like a spoiled kid again, we will just stick with the initial rules.
So here are my picks with the opening lines.

Houston PK
New England -4
Cleveland -2.5

10 Sep 2011 12:03 #83 by The Viking
Nevermind. Found it. Here is the link for the spread. (Second column) And we are using the opening line like VL said.

http://www.covers.com/odds/football/nfl-spreads.aspx

10 Sep 2011 12:07 #84 by The Viking
How many do we have in this year? Lets get a few more before tomorrow. Let's make it fun and challenging. Anyone else interested?

10 Sep 2011 13:30 #85 by ScienceChic
I'm waiting until a few game time decisions are made tomorrow am.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Sep 2011 14:25 #86 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote: You'd think people would appreciate a free shot at a $1000, A dinner out at Red Lobster followed by courtside seats at a DU basketball game...And free buddy passes for anywhere in the continetal United Stated including Hawaii and Alaska...

But no

VL is right , I quit too. You guys are assholes. It was easy to play. What a bunch of tools. Viking and CG put up a grand or I am out!

10 Sep 2011 14:32 #87 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: You'd think people would appreciate a free shot at a $1000, A dinner out at Red Lobster followed by courtside seats at a DU basketball game...And free buddy passes for anywhere in the continetal United Stated including Hawaii and Alaska...

But no

VL is right , I quit too. You guys are assholes. It was easy to play. What a bunch of tools. Viking and CG put up a grand or I am out!

LMAO!!! Nice VL imitation! So what are your picks?

10 Sep 2011 14:37 #88 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

But no

LMAO!!! Nice VL imitation! So what are your picks?

I posted my picks 3 days ago. Put your money where your mouth is , he at least bellied up.

10 Sep 2011 14:43 - 13 Sep 2011 00:50 #89 by The Viking
Here are the official spreads and the picks so far. Looks like 9 so far this year. Should be fun. Anyone else we can talk into joining?

Spreads per Opening Line:
New Orleans +5.5@GB Green Bay
Philly -4 @ St. Louis Philly
Pittsburgh +2.5 @ Baltimore Balt
Cincy +2.5 @ Cleveland Cincy
Detroit +3 @ Tampa Bay Detroit
Atlanta +1.5 @ Chicago Chicago
Indy Pickum @ Houston Houston
Tennessee +2.5 @ Jacksonville Jax
Buffalo +7 @ Kansas City Buffalo
Seattle +5.5 @ San Francisco SF
Carolina +3 @ Arizona Arizona
Minnesota +9 @ San Diego Minnesota
Giants -3 @ Washington Wash
Dallas +3.5 @ Jets Dallas
New England -4 @ Miami New England
Oakland +1.5 @ Denver Oakland

JMC
Houston
Arizona
and I know I will regret this-Denver

Hoot Owl
new orleans
indianapolis
ny jets

Grand Larceny
Arizona, -3
Cleveland Browns, -2 1/2
Houston, Pick

RenegadeCJ
Arizona -3
Houston pickum
Cleveland -2.5

CinnamonGirl
Denver -1.5
NY Jets -3.5
Chicago -1.5

VL
Houston
New England
3rd pick still waiting.

Viking
Houston PK
New England -4
Cleveland -2.5

Joe
San Diego
Baltimore
Denver

ScienceChic
Cleveland
Detroit
Denver

Anyone else want in?

10 Sep 2011 17:35 - 11 Sep 2011 06:52 #90 by LOL
I'm in for

San Diego
Baltimore
Denver

Viking is right, VL got cold feet and wimped out as usual. Boo hoo! :)

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Vice Lord wrote: $1000 cash.
1 free drink with the Vice Lord and "Lil Precious" when I deliver prize winnings
1 $50 coupon from Red Lobster
3 Courtside seats to a DU basketball game..

Quoted as evidence and forwarded to my real estate lawyer. 9/10/11 Chaaachinnnngg!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds