× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

09 Sep 2011 10:56 #71 by The Viking

cinnamongirl wrote: Whatever........ the line changed. I will keep them.

You have to according to VL. Seems like it wouldn't hurt to change games right up till kickoff. Not sure why that is such a big deal. But rulz iz rulz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2011 17:12 - 09 Sep 2011 17:18 #72 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

The Viking wrote:

You have to according to VL. Seems like it wouldn't hurt to change games right up till kickoff. Not sure why that is such a big deal. But rulz iz rulz.

Because how the F would we know? Lines go up and down right before the games and I'm not putting up money and prizes up if you wanna do this on the honor system..you have no honor- I don't trust you and a half a point is a big deal in the NFL

09 Sep 2011 17:16 #73 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

The Viking wrote:

This is what am talking about..You guys don't even see the reason to have the same lines..I hate bothering people, I don't want to be the bad guy, and I don't care to hear complaining for 17 weeks..you guys start a new contest...and do it your way. This one is not happening

09 Sep 2011 17:26 #74 by CinnamonGirl
VL get over it. We are fine.

09 Sep 2011 17:36 #75 by UNDER MODERATION
I tried...But I'm getting flashbacks of last years contest..The rules changed everyweek, it wasn't fun.

I don't have time to explain the rules and the reasons for them over, and over, and over every week...

Do it anyway you want Viking and CG..I'm not stopping anybody...

09 Sep 2011 17:45 #76 by ScienceChic

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

This is what am talking about..You guys don't even see the reason to have the same lines..I hate bothering people, I don't want to be the bad guy, and I don't care to hear complaining for 17 weeks..you guys start a new contest...and do it your way. This one is not happening

I think we should all decide our picks based on the same lines, and have no trouble with it being once you pick you're locked in since we can pick all the way up until game time. The rules are pretty clear and seem reasonable to me.

So let's do this! :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Sep 2011 18:36 #77 by LOL
Joes official picks coming soon. LOL Watch out VL! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Sep 2011 19:02 #78 by CinnamonGirl
VL, did this as a favor for me. He did a great job so let's just do it the way he said. We are all good VL.

Notice, I rarely suck up to people. Be honored.

10 Sep 2011 09:05 #79 by UNDER MODERATION
You'd think people would appreciate a free shot at a $1000, A dinner out at Red Lobster followed by courtside seats at a DU basketball game...And free buddy passes for anywhere in the continetal United Stated including Hawaii and Alaska...

But no

10 Sep 2011 09:06 #80 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, did this as a favor for me. He did a great job so let's just do it the way he said. We are all good VL.

Notice, I rarely suck up to people. Be honored.

No longer interested- I started to feel like a job...You guys do it

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds