× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

12 Sep 2011 10:49 #131 by Keep Me Posted
What the person that started this thread did was just fine.
The important thing is that it is consistent. I am just mad at myself because I fricking missed game one.
I am just going to watch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2011 10:54 #132 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

CinnamonGirl wrote: Okay, here you go. Viking PLEASE stop. Enough already. VL has had enough I have had enough and it is ruining the thread. I am sure you are just playing but it is getting old. No one wants to be harassed over and over. Everyone is sick of the drive by insults.

Hes just a horrible person. I don't believe in permanent banning but I probably could make an exception in his case

12 Sep 2011 11:00 #133 by CinnamonGirl
We don't ban LOL VL and Viking is a good guy we just need the forums to read easily. WE are all good. The important thing is we all love football! IT is back and I loved it yesterday! And the damn Jets lost by .5 I originally bet on a 1.5 line. I would not taken than line had I known. Broncos better win.

Give Viking a small break, The Vikings did blow it yesterday.

12 Sep 2011 11:00 #134 by LOL
CG is right, lets get back to discussing football! Its all for fun. I screwed up on my San Diego pick, I have to get better at this point spread stuff. I hope the Donkeys don't let me down. :)

VL's rules are fine with me, simple and no confusion.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Sep 2011 11:03 #135 by CinnamonGirl
Just remind which spread we are using and I am fine. I used the wrong one.

12 Sep 2011 11:26 #136 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord
Take it from an expert that has won two Carnation Bowls..The Broncos are gonna win this ballgame tonight. Me and my kid went 7-0 yesterday ATS

12 Sep 2011 11:33 #137 by The Viking

Keep Me Posted wrote: What the person that started this thread did was just fine.
The important thing is that it is consistent. I am just mad at myself because I fricking missed game one.
I am just going to watch.

Jump in. You can still pick both games tonight. Most of us missed at least one game anyway.

12 Sep 2011 11:35 #138 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Take it from an expert that has won two Carnation Bowls..The Broncos are gonna win this ballgame tonight. Me and my kid went 7-0 yesterday ATS

Yeah sure you did. You didn't post any and last week went 0-4 on Sat so none of us believe you unless you post them before the games. You know and we all know you are full of crap. You are too scared to even challenge us in this contest because you actually have to post games. THAT is the real reason you pulled out. Because you suck at picking.

12 Sep 2011 11:37 #139 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: We don't ban LOL VL and Viking is a good guy we just need the forums to read easily. WE are all good. The important thing is we all love football! IT is back and I loved it yesterday! And the damn Jets lost by .5 I originally bet on a 1.5 line. I would not taken than line had I known. Broncos better win.

Give Viking a small break, The Vikings did blow it yesterday.

Actually I thought the Vikes would lose bigger than that. I didn't think they would cover the 9 points. They have no secondary.

12 Sep 2011 11:38 #140 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: TPP why don't you jump in on this?

Can you and TPP take your sex talk elswhere please? This is my thread

This isn't your thread anymore. You ran away like a coward. You are still in if you want to actually man up and continue to challenge us.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds