× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

13 Sep 2011 16:28 #181 by ScienceChic
VL, I don't think anyone's talking about picking from different lines, just allowing someone to change a pick they made from the opening line as long as it's before kickoff. I'm fine with that, btw.

As for the title of the thread, I don't care. If VL isn't going to run it, making it the previous champ's is fine - another incentive to win (cuz I don't wanna see The Viking's name all over it!). :Sick: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2011 16:32 #182 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

Science Chic wrote: .

As for the title of the thread, I don't care. If VL isn't going to run it, making it the previous champ's is fine -

No it's still my thread and i don't want Vikings name on it

13 Sep 2011 16:35 #183 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Sep 2011 16:37 - 13 Sep 2011 16:41 #184 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

The Viking wrote: One more suggestion. Since VL has backed out and I am keeping track of the picks and since I am the reigning champ, how about we make it The Viking's annual Pick 3 contest. And each year the winner gets their name on the contest. Or at least make it 285 Bound's annual Pick 3 contest. Not Generic.

I'll think about it , and don't start acting like youre all gonna have a big party on this thread without me..Its not going to be much fun if i'm not here

13 Sep 2011 16:41 #185 by ScienceChic
And can we please fix the title? It should be 1st not 1rst - it's driving me :Loco: NUTS! Thank you. :sunshine:

13 Sep 2011 16:41 #186 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: And can we please fix the title? It should be 1st not 1rst - it's driving me :Loco: NUTS! Thank you. :sunshine:

I adjusted it

13 Sep 2011 16:51 #187 by ScienceChic

Vice Lord wrote: I'll think about it , and don't start acting like youre all gonna have a big party on this thread without me..Its not going to be much fun if i'm not here

Of course it's not going to be as much fun if you don't play - hence, my previous post!

13 Sep 2011 16:53 #188 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I'll think about it , and don't start acting like youre all gonna have a big party on this thread without me..Its not going to be much fun if i'm not here

Of course it's not going to be as much fun if you don't play - hence, my previous post!

Well...Just so everyone knows

13 Sep 2011 17:18 #189 by LOL
Oh the drama, oh........ please, please, please VL play with us. BARF! GMAFB :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick:

Is there ever going to be any actual discussion of football on this thread?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Sep 2011 17:32 #190 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Oh the drama, oh........ please, please, please VL play with us.

Sorry..I just got a job in LA

I'll be servin up Ice Cold Exactas on Monday and Tuesday afternoons in California

[youtube:24iqn2ev]
[/youtube:24iqn2ev]

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds