× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

13 Sep 2011 20:27 #201 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

pacamom wrote:

The Viking wrote:

pacamom wrote:

Grand Larceny wrote: Well here goes nothing

Green Bay Packers -11 1/2
Chicago Bulls +8
The Ravens -4

I think you've got your sports mixed up a bit. :Whistle

Pacamom why don't you jump in this?

I don't know anything about football.

Paca-I played for Saint Viators and scored 6 TD's in a Jr Varsity game Vs Palatine..Its in all the record books..Ted Nugent went to school at Viators.. I got expelled my Junior Year for threatening the janitor with a 2 x 4, but those were the days. I remember us driving around in my Goat at lunch, smokin dope and listening to that first album on my Pioneer Super Tuner. Great memories. Yu probably went to Hersey, we used to stomp them regularly..Dave Corzine went there

This wont embed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyO1PSTKqGg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2011 20:46 #202 by pacamom
I think Ted was there a bit before you.
My brother went to St Viator's maybe you know him.

13 Sep 2011 21:48 #203 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Take it from an expert that has won two Carnation Bowls..The Broncos are gonna win this ballgame tonight. Me and my kid went 7-0 yesterday ATS

Just wanted to repost this for you so you don't say that you never said it.

13 Sep 2011 21:51 #204 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote: VL, either get in the game or leave the thread. I'll help u out, pick the Raiders! :)

Joe..You talk a lot but you never say anything..There's no substance to you.. Youre all hat and no cowboy-

Address the issue- My heart was not in this, I don't think I could have had these dumb exchanges for 20+ weeks..

Should I have tried?

And BTW- The raiders have no chance tonight...None

FOX will run and stop the run, and take it from a guy that played 6 years and coached 7...Thats what it's all about

This one too.....

13 Sep 2011 21:54 #205 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: This is no fun at all now. I was blamed for this issue and I did not mean to cause a problem. This was my favorite thread last year and now I feel like I should be the one to resign.

Why isn't it any fun? It is, and will be great this year!! Do not feed into VL and his pity party. Can't believe you even posted this. You didn't do anything wrong. just enjoy this and don't let the narcicist even cross your mind. He is still in it. He has time for his 3rd pick. Let's see if he will man up.

No i'm not gonna man up, i'm gonna man down. And BTW- I kept it close last year because I wanted the SuperBowl to mean something..You really didn't win..

I could have pulled away from the field at any time

:rofl rofllol Love this one!! You are the sorest loser.

13 Sep 2011 21:58 #206 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: I would never pick Denver in this game..Orton Stinks, the lines are mediocre at best, and Chimp Bailey is getting old. But home openers against rivals almost alway go to the home team..I'm expecting a close game

Prediction:
Raiders 23
Doncos 20

And then then you went back and changed your post to add this score, AFTER the game was done to put the actual score like you really predicted it! And that is AFTER you had already posted twice that the Broncos would win. You are the biggest liar on here!! It is so funny to watch you! You are like a train wreck!

13 Sep 2011 22:03 #207 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

pacamom wrote:

Grand Larceny wrote: Well here goes nothing

Green Bay Packers -11 1/2
Chicago Bulls +8
The Ravens -4

I think you've got your sports mixed up a bit. :Whistle

:rofl rofllol They are totally sand bagging trying to throw us off. VL said he is one of the top handicappers in the country.

Thats a lie!

No, you got rid of your post that said you had Grand Larceny in here as a safety so you wouldn't lose this contest and have to pay out. We ALL saw it. You said that you were top 5 or 6 in the country at handicapping but he was top 2 or 3. Now you pretend you don't know them and deny saying that. GL is VL. Good luck this year VL! Ummmm..... I mean GL! :thumbsup:

13 Sep 2011 22:08 #208 by pacamom
You guys crack me up. Thanks for the giggles.

13 Sep 2011 22:21 #209 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: I remember us driving around in my Goat at lunch, smokin dope Great memories.

You rode a goat?

13 Sep 2011 22:28 #210 by pacamom

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I remember us driving around in my Goat at lunch, smokin dope Great memories.

You rode a goat?

Everyone who was anyone had a goat back then.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds