× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

13 Sep 2011 22:55 #211 by The Viking

pacamom wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I remember us driving around in my Goat at lunch, smokin dope Great memories.

You rode a goat?

Everyone who was anyone had a goat back then.

HISTORY OF THE CONDOM:
In 1572, the Muslims invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine.
In 1873, the British somewhat refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first.

Updated to add....... In the 1970's, ViceLord still didn't get the British update!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2011 05:48 #212 by TPP

The Viking wrote:

TPP wrote: When is the DEADLINE for picks? The day before 1st game of week or 1 hour before kick off?

Right up until the kickoff of any game you pick.

REALLY? HMMMMMMM!!!!!!

14 Sep 2011 06:27 - 14 Sep 2011 10:34 #213 by LOL
I may bet on the underdogs this time like Carolina or Jacksonville, just for fun. But I am waiting for final info from my sports expert, so these are not my final picks. Is VL the quitter finally gone for good yet?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Sep 2011 08:57 #214 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

pacamom wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I remember us driving around in my Goat at lunch, smokin dope Great memories.

You rode a goat?

Mine was Silver with cragars. I ran it into a ditch on the way home from The Top Deck one summer night..Thats when you could drink at 18 in wisconsin and it was 19 in illinios.. So everyone made the pilgrimage on weekends..Totaled the car

14 Sep 2011 09:10 #215 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bounds 2nd ANNUAL PICK 3 CONTEST- Without The Vice Lord

pacamom wrote: I think Ted was there a bit before you.
My brother went to St Viator's maybe you know him.

maybe 5-10 years? He was before my older brother and he was born in 59..But he did become popular when I was a Freshman..I think Physical Grafitti came out that year too..

Heres my tribute to the dead 911 families- Great drums
[youtube:2wem8hwt]
[/youtube:2wem8hwt]

14 Sep 2011 09:20 #216 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: I may bet on the underdogs this time like Carolina or Jacksonville, just for fun. But I am waiting for more info from my bookie (who is a real sports expert), so these are not my final picks. Is VL the quitter finally gone for good yet?

Yeah because Bookies love it when you win... lol

Its like asking the guy across from you at a Poker table for advice during the game

Clueeless! :rofl

Thats why I quit..Its amature hour around here..I need a challenge

14 Sep 2011 09:22 #217 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote: VL, either get in the game or leave the thread. I'll help u out, pick the Raiders! :)

Joe..You talk a lot but you never say anything..There's no substance to you.. Youre all hat and no cowboy-

Address the issue- My heart was not in this, I don't think I could have had these dumb exchanges for 20+ weeks..

Should I have tried?

And BTW- The raiders have no chance tonight...None

FOX will run and stop the run, and take it from a guy that played 6 years and coached 7...Thats what it's all about

This one too.....

Stop, think-Do you think I really want to give out Winners? What would be in that for me? You right wing simpletons never consider other peoples motivations and you lack anything even remotely resembling empathy. You think scientists are lying about global warming so they can have something to study, but corporate interests that are making trillions of dollars polluting the atmosphere are telling the truth? Wake up Sunshine! Get a clue, the first thing detectives ponder when someone is murdered is "who would want to do this?" Motivation...I don't want you to win

14 Sep 2011 09:33 #218 by UNDER MODERATION

TPP wrote:

The Viking wrote:

TPP wrote: When is the DEADLINE for picks? The day before 1st game of week or 1 hour before kick off?

Right up until the kickoff of any game you pick.

REALLY? HMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Yes my friend..You can pick the game when the kicker is running towards the ball to kick it off, but once his foot touches the ball..It's over..Thats why I have to disqualify your Charger pick ..No Past Posting here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_betting

14 Sep 2011 09:35 #219 by pacamom

Vice Lord wrote:

pacamom wrote:

The Viking wrote:

You rode a goat?

Mine was Silver with cragars. I ran it into a ditch on the way home from The Top Deck one summer night..Thats when you could drink at 18 in wisconsin and it was 19 in illinios.. So everyone made the pilgrimage on weekends..Totaled the car

Yeah but drinking in WI at 18 included everything. At 19 in IL was only beer and wine.

I made many a trip to The Top Deck. Only I always made it back home. What was great was that when I was but a tiny princess, my family had a boat on Lake Geneva at the marina that later became The Top Deck.

14 Sep 2011 09:39 #220 by UNDER MODERATION

pacamom wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

pacamom wrote:

The Viking wrote:

You rode a goat?

Yeah but drinking in WI at 18 included everything. At 19 in IL was only beer and wine.

I made many a trip to The Top Deck. Only I always made it back home. What was great was that when I was but a tiny princess, my family had a boat on Lake Geneva at the marina that later became The Top Deck.

I got banned from there too..I was walking out with a can of beer in my hand and the bouncer at the door just slammed it outta my hands..We jumped him and dragged him out the door and started stomping the livin s*** outta him...It was a knee jerk reaction, we all apologized for it but we still got a lifetime bann..Ya know..Just tell me I can't take the beer outside..No reason to punch it outta my hands, I thought I was being assaulted...He learned his lesson that night, I thumbed his eye ball pretty good when he was down..

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds