× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

PUT EVERY SINGLE DIME YOU HAVE ON DETRIOT - 2.5

30 Oct 2011 16:02 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUT EVERY SINGLE DIME YOU HAVE ON DETRIOT - 2.5
Oh this is getting ugly..You may want to cover your childrens eyes

31-3 now CHA CHINGLY!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2011 16:16 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUT EVERY SINGLE DIME YOU HAVE ON DETRIOT - 2.5
End of 3 quarters and the Broncos have a grand total of minus 7 passing yards! Now do you football ignoramouses see what i've been telling you? This this guy is not an NFL quarterback? And he never will be

30 Oct 2011 16:22 #23 by Argyle
Broncos are using the rope-a-dope defense. The Lions are going to tire themselves out with all this scoring, then it's TEBOW TIME!!!!

30 Oct 2011 16:33 #24 by archer

Argyle wrote: Broncos are using the rope-a-dope defense. The Lions are going to tire themselves out with all this scoring, then it's TEBOW TIME!!!!

:rofl

30 Oct 2011 16:53 #25 by LOL
Dam this is ugly. 45-3 Not to worry though, when we reach 5 minutes left in the 4Q, Tebow will turn it on! Have faith! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

30 Oct 2011 16:54 #26 by The Viking

Hibernating Bear wrote: End of 3 quarters and the Broncos have a grand total of minus 7 passing yards! Now do you football ignoramouses see what i've been telling you? This this guy is not an NFL quarterback? And he never will be

For one of the first times, I may have to agree with you. 2 INT's returned for TD's?

30 Oct 2011 16:57 #27 by UNDER MODERATION
Friends.. a second stringer just ran a Tebow interception back 100 yards...You are witnessing what it looks like when they put a guy with no talent in an NFL uniform and let him play. This could'nt happen anywhere but in Denver and believe me, John Fox is praying that Tebow gets hurt so he doesn't have to deal with the ignorant fans any longer.

The Lions have their scrubs in and Timmy still can get anything done.

30 Oct 2011 16:58 #28 by UNDER MODERATION
Would they be cheering wildly for Orton if he got some garbage time points in a 45-3 ballgame?

WTF?

30 Oct 2011 16:59 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Hibernating Bear wrote: End of 3 quarters and the Broncos have a grand total of minus 7 passing yards! Now do you football ignoramouses see what i've been telling you? This this guy is not an NFL quarterback? And he never will be

For one of the first times, I may have to agree with you. 2 INT's returned for TD's?

Now wheres Rocdoc? Come out come out wherever you are? Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

30 Oct 2011 18:23 #30 by UNDER MODERATION
And I don't want to hear anything about how the whole team or the defensive line sucked. When you put a guy back there that can't throw deep or to the outside the defense comes up and crowds the line. This is the NFL, you gotta burn people deep to stretch a defense and until you prove you can do it they are gonna all be right up on the line and tee off on you. And Tim can't do it and all the rah rah, leadership, it factor bulls*** is not gonna back them off. You gotta be able to prove you can actually play.

Nobody is afraid of Tebow..Tebows a 1, Ortons a 6, and Cutlers a 9.8

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds