× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

PUT EVERY SINGLE DIME YOU HAVE ON DETRIOT - 2.5

30 Oct 2011 18:32 #31 by LOL
Jeez, calm down VL. Its only football.

So do you think Tebow is done, will we see Orton again next week?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2011 18:56 #32 by archer
Nope
He isn't any better than Tebow when it comes to winning.

30 Oct 2011 19:03 #33 by Rockdoc
From what I read in the box scores, I do not see much in terms of run support. The defense did not do much to stop the lions did they?

Tebow, he will learn mightily from this. If not, then he'll be moving at the end of the season.

31 Oct 2011 07:53 - 31 Oct 2011 07:57 #34 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUT EVERY SINGLE DIME YOU HAVE ON DETRIOT - 2.5
Hey dummy, they can't run because the defense is all up on the line...They were putting 8 on the line begging tebow to pass..They were almost playing goal line at mid field because they don't fear tebow s passing ability at all..Those passes looked like punts...

And don't say he needs more time..Ponder, Cam Newton, and Dalton look great and they are rookies...They were in college last year..Just be a man and admit you were wrong and you don't know what you're talking about

31 Oct 2011 07:54 - 31 Oct 2011 10:55 #35 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic PUT EVERY SINGLE DIME YOU HAVE ON DETRIOT - 2.5

archer wrote: Nope
He isn't any better than Tebow when it comes to winning.

You just don't know what you're talking about...Orton is a threat out to 25 yards, which sucks, but Tebow can't throw a pass past ten yards that doesn't take a minute to get there...The defenses Detriot were calling were incredibly insulting to Tebow- They were saying "we dont respect you at all" Its really easy to stop the run when you're not worried about a pass, and detriot wasn't worried about Tebow passing, they even left guys uncovered. No D line can block 8 or 9 guys so don't blame them, and no back can run against 8 or 9 guys and when Tebow is your qb your gonna get 8 in the box all day

31 Oct 2011 10:54 #36 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Jeez, calm down VL. Its only football.

Well, obviously (look at the title of the thread) it was more than just a game for me..I was in extacy.

31 Oct 2011 12:13 #37 by Photo-fish

Hibernating Bear wrote: ..I was in extacy.

or maybe just ON it.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

31 Oct 2011 16:42 #38 by Martin Ent Inc

01 Nov 2011 03:51 #39 by Rockdoc

01 Nov 2011 05:44 #40 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote:

Hibernating Bear wrote: ..I was in extacy.

or maybe just ON it.

Close, but without the sex

I'm at peace now..I more than made up for the tebow draft day debacle and my Tebow hatred has subsided. But boy does he suck. Worst I ever saw in fact

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds