× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

IF TIM TEBOW GOES TO THE PRO BOWL I'M MOVING

15 Dec 2011 23:44 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic IF TIM TEBOW GOES TO THE PRO BOWL I'M MOVING

Joe wrote: "IF TIM TEBOW GOES TO THE PRO BOWL I'M MOVING"

Vice Lord wrote: I swear to god..If Tebow is in the ProBowl were moving to One Queensridge Place fulltime. My oldest kid can have my house in upper Burland

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ ... es/8733685

In the updated fan vote totals for the Pro Bowl, the Broncos’ Tim Tebow has the third-most tallies among AFC quarterbacks. This is significant because three quarterbacks are named to the Pro Bowl team.

heheheee .....need any help packing VL? :)

I have a Condo in Vegas and my parents have one in Florida that there too old to use..We will live in both places and let a kid stay in this house..No packing needed. I'll be posting on NaplesBound and VegasBound..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Dec 2011 06:45 #22 by Rockdoc
No Otis. Let's feed the attention craving VL what he deserves. Let's wish him well on the other sites on which he plans to post. It's great to have the BS factor moved elsewhere.

05 Sep 2013 09:31 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic IF TIM TEBOW GOES TO THE PRO BOWL I'M MOVING
lol

05 Sep 2013 09:38 #24 by ScienceChic
Dude, f'**g cut it out spamming the board with old news.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Sep 2013 09:47 #25 by UNDER MODERATION
Well considering the entire board was telling me how great the guy was, and I made 15 predictions in these threads that ALL came true..I wanted to bump them...

When are the people in these threads going to give credit where credit is due?

#Iwas100%correct

05 Sep 2013 09:50 #26 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Sep 2013 11:21 #27 by Blondie
Hey VL

#attentionwhore

05 Sep 2013 11:55 #28 by UNDER MODERATION

Blondie wrote: Hey VL

#attentionwhore

:angry: I wouldnt have bumped any of these threads is somebody, anybody had given me the recognition I so richly deserved..

#whoareyouanyway

08 Sep 2013 09:57 #29 by freebird
I'm sensing you have a man crush on Tebow. I remember this pattern (incessant talking about said person, acting like you detest them and all along carrying a torch for them) with girls and boys back in junior high and high school.

I won't judge. He actually is a good human being.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds