× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

IF TIM TEBOW GOES TO THE PRO BOWL I'M MOVING

02 Dec 2011 00:13 #11 by Rockdoc
So sorry Vl. Seems that Tebow will be your waterloo. You've got a perfect record about him so far... never start, never win, can't throw the ball down field, etc. etc. I'm stunned at how accurate your analysis has been.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Dec 2011 09:46 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic IF TIM TEBOW GOES TO THE PRO BOWL I'M MOVING
He can't throw a ball downfield..His longest pass is 44 yards right down the middle of the field..Elway or Cutler can throw it 65 to 75 yards down the sideline..He can't throw even a short out pattern, fly or post pattern.....Thats why they took all those plays out of the playbook!...He can't do it. Wake up man...He is literally the worst ever.

What you are seeing is what I told you John Fox is all about..Great defense and great O-line blocking..That O-line is beautiful..As a former pllayer for 6 years and a coach for 7 I get excited when I see those big guys push the line of scrimmage back 3 yeards and blow open holes my mom could run through.. Thats what it's all about.

02 Dec 2011 10:29 #13 by Martin Ent Inc
The former Heisman Trophy winner connected with Eric Decker on a 56-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter, helping the Denver Broncos beat the Kansas City Chiefs 17-10 despite playing almost the entire game without their top two running backs.

02 Dec 2011 14:06 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic IF TIM TEBOW GOES TO THE PRO BOWL I'M MOVING

Martin Ent Inc wrote: The former Heisman Trophy winner connected with Eric Decker on a 56-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter, helping the Denver Broncos beat the Kansas City Chiefs 17-10 despite playing almost the entire game without their top two running backs.

Decker ran for 20 of those yards after the catch..I think he threw a screen pass that went for 67 once too..My daughter coulda thrown that one

02 Dec 2011 15:46 #15 by Martin Ent Inc
That was from ESPN, your buds. And I saw the game 56 through the air then TD.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/stats/_/nam ... er-broncos

NAME ATT COMP PCT YDS AVG YDS/G LONG TD TD% INT INT% SACK YDSL RATE
Kyle Orton 155 91 58.7 979 6.3 186.0 52 8 5.2 7 4.5 9 49 75.7
Tim Tebow 143 65 45.5 852 6.0 83.8 56 8 5.6 1 0.7 16 98 80.

02 Dec 2011 15:51 #16 by Martin Ent Inc
Guess Tebows was 4 yards longer than Ortons best.

02 Dec 2011 15:51 #17 by FredHayek
Tebow might just make the Pro Bowl. Usually the top picks choose to stay home to nurse injuries so Tebow could go.

I was listing to ESPN radio last Sunday and they don't even call Denver the Broncos anymore. Now it is announced as Team Tebow is playing the Vikings this weekend.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Dec 2011 12:25 #18 by LOL
"IF TIM TEBOW GOES TO THE PRO BOWL I'M MOVING"

Vice Lord wrote: I swear to god..If Tebow is in the ProBowl were moving to One Queensridge Place fulltime. My oldest kid can have my house in upper Burland

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ ... es/8733685

In the updated fan vote totals for the Pro Bowl, the Broncos’ Tim Tebow has the third-most tallies among AFC quarterbacks. This is significant because three quarterbacks are named to the Pro Bowl team.

heheheee .....need any help packing VL? :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

15 Dec 2011 13:59 #19 by Martin Ent Inc

Joe wrote: "IF TIM TEBOW GOES TO THE PRO BOWL I'M MOVING"

Vice Lord wrote: I swear to god..If Tebow is in the ProBowl were moving to One Queensridge Place fulltime. My oldest kid can have my house in upper Burland

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ ... es/8733685

In the updated fan vote totals for the Pro Bowl, the Broncos’ Tim Tebow has the third-most tallies among AFC quarterbacks. This is significant because three quarterbacks are named to the Pro Bowl team.

heheheee .....need any help packing VL? :)

The guy is about as good as Alec Baldwin :wave:

15 Dec 2011 20:06 #20 by otisptoadwater
I don't know so much about the Pro Bowl but Jockey is offering up a bunch of under britches if the Broncos win the Superbowl:

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=236024

So I guess VL should consult his 'inside sources" to secure a few pairs of Jockey under britches so he can soil them just before he ends up having to move... Frankly I think this whole "I'll move..." pledge is just a rouse like any other VL post, just a hollow statement that will draw a few posts but mostly be ignored.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds